1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Not So Beastly"

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

"Not So Beastly"

A positive story about pit bulls, for a change.... :)

Not So Beastly

2. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Re: "Not So Beastly"

All Smiles Here

3. Re: "Not So Beastly"

And sometimes you can read the truth.....fine article! You can see that some people are still able to use the own brain^^

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Excellent! Its nice to see that some journalists have some intelligence!

5. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

I liked that. "Dog aggression is not a gateway drug to human aggression", I lOVE that quote.

6. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Once again Suki you are the Queen of the cool threads. Very awesome article I signed up and posted a comment for them. When I signed in I got to see more pics. from the photo shoot for the article as well. Lisa has some pretty dogs all eight of em'!!!!

laurajean likes this.
  7. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Thanks for the tip on getting to see the photos. I signed up to give em a look and also posted a comment too! We need to support people who support us.
    PS. You are right about Suki!

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Over all a good article.. i DONT agree with the "dogs on chains will go insane" BS, but other wise good :)

9. Re: "Not So Beastly"

me to for once we have someone reporting the truth,go figure lol.

10. Suki

Suki Guest

Yeah, nice for a change, huh?

sometimes, I just dread opening my emails.... :eek: ....

And, BTW, "Thanks" so much, Ladies and Gents. I really appreciate all the nice things you all say about me. I can be having the crappiest day. I come here, read all the kindness, and all the $hit from the day is forgotten...

I'm glad you guys enjoy the posts. When yah start not not, just lemme know, so I can dig up some better stuff! ;)

Thanks again. :cool:
    [​IMG]