1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

not dog related but Looking for graphic artist

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by sedaliapitbulls, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Here is the deal I just signed and agreed to a merger with my company creative graphics INC. with Custom Imaging INC. Well We are moving into a mutch larger building and am in need of graphic artist for design work to outsource to. Designing takes up so mutch time for us and It is easier to outsource it. If anyone on this site is interested and is able to create EPS files from an image Please PM Me I have an offer for you.

File formats that we use
    JPG
    EPS
    ILS
    COR
    Illistrator or coral draw formats will also work
    also programs we use is FLEXY Sign and Vinyl Express any version is compatable.