1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Not dog related! but I lost a very close friend today :(

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Marty, Apr 22, 2007.

1. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

I am so very sorry to hear about this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

3. Attila

Attila Guest

May he rest in peace. I pray he knew the way. Head up and look to the Son.

My condolances.

4. dogged

dogged Big Dog

I am so sorry, Marty. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friend's family.

5. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm very sorry Marty..........

6. Turner

Turner Big Dog

May he and the others rest in peace. im sorry Marty. But it can only get better from here. My apologies to you and every one involved

7. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

So sorry Marty...God Bless all of them

8. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

I'm very sorry this happened. My heart goes out to you and your friends family.

9. 8o8apbt

8o8apbt Pup

Condolence...

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

So sorry to hear this Marty. My thoughts and prayers to you and his family.

11. Marty

Marty Guest

12. I am so very sorry to hear about this Marty. Our prayers go out to you and the familes.

13. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Though there are no words sufficient enough to ease the pain off a loss such as this, I hope you can take comfort in knowing that we are here for you. Blessings and healing for you and the family and friends.

14. :( Sorry to hear about the lost of a friend, father, and husband. That poor little girl......:(

15. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I'm so very sorry!

Hugs and prayers