1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Not APBT but still quite shocking...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I was surfing around (like always) and saw a kennel advertising 14 LITTERS ON THE GROUND!
    http://www.BIGDOGKENNEL.COM
    I have never seen anything like this in my life!

Damn, I mean 14 litters.... its just mind boggling.

all together class "puppy peddler".

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I don't even like the looks of some of most of those dogs.

3. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

They are horrid... I cant see them placing 1 litter less know 14.
    the dogs are horribly overdone.

4. MPD

MPD Big Dog

Nothing compare to the good working rottweilers of the past. Need I remind some of you a good working rottweilier was common around 110 and under.

But hey, I always believed in looking around in my yard before tripping into someone elses..

5. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

We have more litters on the ground, but not here yet that will be ready for Christmas presents.

We are expecting Pebles, Greta, and Heidi to give birth here by the end of this month.

Add a few more to that 14 number. Sad.

6. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

just ridiculous. those rots look way over done. i miss proportional dogs with no loose skin hanging everywhere and some sort of form.

7. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Well If That Is Your Bag Baby Power To Ya. You Won't See Me Breeding Out Like That

8. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

those are the worst lookin rotts i ever seen

9. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Kinda looks like one of the "new and improved" black and tan colored 'pitts'. Lol

10. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Those dogs are are really overweight. Why would anyone..... you know, to each his own.

---puregame

11. OMG, are people really that stupid? Looks like an over advertised BYB to me. Fourteen litters on the ground. I cannot imagine how they would give proper care to all of those pups and moms. Good God no wonder we have so many in the pounds.

12. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Our prices start at $1,000- $2000 standard size
    $2,000-$3,500 Giant oversize
    WOW sounds like furniture not dogs! $3,500 for a dog? ..... Just buy a pup and overfed it! Thats got to be at least 60 puppies. Anyone email her yet?

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Read this post and take it up with the kennel owners if you have a problem with their dogs.

14. MPD

MPD Big Dog

I could care less what those people do with their dogs

15. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

I hear you, but that is still some amazing sh!t... 14 litters on the ground with more on the way.
    The depths to which some will sink to make a buck.
    I felt it was news worthy... if it doesnt worry you so be it. It bothered me.

16. B

B CH Dog

Let's knock off the public kennel bashing. Take up your issues with the person that runs this kennel by phone or email. This does not mean we don't agree with you but there is no need to be bashing people that are not here to defend themselves. We're a better board than that ;)

Regards,

B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.