1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Norrod Hemphill line

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by redheat, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

REALLY? Where do you want me to start with Morgan? Do you want me to post the email where he says he didn't enhance his red dogs like he should have because of kennel blindness? Do you think it's a coincidence it's easier to find QUITTERS from his stock than to find WINNERS?

Concerning Clouse I think the old saying goes..."He could win with other people's dogs but not his own." If you don't think he jacked up the dogs before his death ask Mallard the Clouse historian and ask how that pure Clouse dog he owned was genetically. Also ask how those KZB dogs he owned were genetically.

BTW when you are asking Mallard all this ask him about Morgan's email...he saw it with his own two eyes!

RedHeat like I have told you and a few of your associates your path of enlightenment is very short. Tomahawk is in W.Va which I know isn't far from S.C.! This way you don't have to go on boards asking you will be ENLIGHTENED!

Oh I liked the SNITCH reference...little do you know! There are people who have the dogs have commented on this thread! There are also people who have been to my house and have met my family who have commented on this thread! ....LMAO!

2. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Stull name shouldn't be on Hunter. He never owned her out right.
    Never paid for her. It should have Joe-T's name on the papers.
    Pitweight Kennels was Paula and the late Yankee Greg.
    I.M. owned her, G-Girl and Chance. G-Girl won over/stop Acme's Ducy and Chance won over/stop Backwoods Pits' Mick.
    Oscar was suppose to go to I.M. for payment but BK got involved in the deal. The only reason I.M. wanted that pup because he was only black pup in the litter and both sire and dam were black. The hair on the pups didn't look right. When Stull did the breeding he didn't protect her from stray dogs out on the lake.
    Remember I.M. and Boggs were the ones who did the most with Don Q and his brothers and sisters. Stulll never seen Don work.
    Ch. Oscar belong to BK and after he made champion he went to some one else, he shipped the dog to Utah to a clown (DD) where the dog went to total waste.

BTW Pip's papers weren't right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
  3. C2K

C2K Top Dog

:noway::threadjacked:

Remember what this thread is about. It isn't about Ch. Turtle Buster dogs, TIed Boy, Jocko ect.

Also the main Norrod dogs come from Susie, Mitzie and Max, not Hemphill or Ch. Turtle Buster.
    This bloodline is still alive and doing great.
    The hybrid champions are all based off dogs which were crossed from their main line and these too are producing top caliber of dogs!

http://ironlinekennels.com/NorrodBillboard/viewtopic.php?t=739

4. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

How is PIP bred, because I have a friend who was thinking about getting some of those, and they are heavy inbred PIP.

5. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

man i love that dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gota get some that !!! for real how does it cross with RBJ ?? you know my GO-GO :D

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

pretty sure he is RIP

7. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Bayou Boys had the dog. I owned his brother. I ask K.G. about him because Jimmie P. in MS. had some off Pip and so did Bulldog Mike S. this what K.G. said. He didn't say how the dog was bred but he did say mine was bred that way and had dogs off my dog from breeding his ex K.M. bred.

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

9. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

I don't know how a pedigree can be posted when no one ever had the papers on the dog. Stickboy never owned the dog.
    Lab Rat and I.M. had the papers. They also had breeding rights to Ch. Oscar because he was a farm out, which when it came time to breed the the deal was never honored. The dog should have been returned.
    Ch. Oscar was a fair dog but not like his father & mother.
    Not even close to the caliber of his grand fathers!

10. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

BTW Carol I was off Pumpkin, litter mate sister to Yankee Boy's Gr. Ch. Art.
    Their sire was Hess' Ch. Rocky Top off Ch. Turtle Buster and Bad Girl. Their dam was Carter's Herpes off Carter's Ch. Joe off Adam's GR. Ch. Art.
    Herpes mother was a sister to Bunce's Diamond Lilly 1xw, off Kingfish and Clemmons' Brendy 2.

11. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

RedHeat I'm off vacation now so let me put my arms around your narrow shoulders and continue ripping you a new ASSHOLE! I got your pms..funny so now lets address them!

<TABLE id=post class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_ class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG] Re: Gettin' Started!
    <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-header>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author>Originally Posted by CrazyHorse </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>I'm off vacation now and I see you haven't replied to the post you started....no more Mr. Nice Guy I'm looking forward to keep rippin' you a NEW ASSHOLE with HISTORY and FACTS! </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-footer>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    fuck you danger I already know all the facts I need thanks to mallard... I know danger has produced alot of CURS himself and his papers are hung thats all I need to know.. so why dont you shut the fuck up
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- controls -->[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <!-- / controls -->​
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post popup menu -->
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>redheat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to redheat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by redheat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add redheat to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- / post popup menu --><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / post # -->
    <TABLE id=post class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_ class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG] Re: Gettin' Started!
    <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-header>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author>Originally Posted by CrazyHorse </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>I'm off vacation now and I see you haven't replied to the post you started....no more Mr. Nice Guy I'm looking forward to keep rippin' you a NEW ASSHOLE with HISTORY and FACTS! </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-footer>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    fuck you danger I already know all the facts I need thanks to mallard... I know danger has produced alot of CURS himself and his papers are hung thats all I need to know.. so why dont you shut the fuck up
    <!-- / message -->
    <!-- controls -->[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <!-- / controls -->​
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post popup menu -->
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>redheat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to redheat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by redheat</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add redheat to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <!-- / post popup menu --><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / post # -->Right now I can't get the pm to paste so let's start there! You talked to Mallard huh?...I'm sure he told you the CORRECT history on the topside of that male you own. He was friends with R.Mitchell and I'm sure he told you Heck wasn't a match dog by any stretch of the imagination. I'm sure Mallard also told you R.Mitchell stopped FUCKIN' with those poor quality OFRN and switched to Black Angel dogs!

Oh you know of the curs Danger has produced huh? Well can you name them? Anyone can run their mouth with no facts! Since you talked to Mallard I'm sure he can't tell you all the curs Danger has produced! Funny Mallard has my number, my email and knows how to send a message in a pm!

Let me tell you something else about Mallard...he's not in my circle so how does he know anything? Funny you mentioned Danger's papers are hung...that's a new one...funny how when a dog becomes successfull there is always something! If you heard it from Mallard how does he know? An email from Gino where "SOME" of the breedings were discussed? Mallard isn't in the circle with the breeders of the Hemphill/Norrod dogs and he doesn't know a 1/10th of the info!

BTW the best thing Gino ever did was DNA Tiger, Princess and Sierra because thru DNA comparison all the dogs pedigrees can be determined how they are related....unlike DNA profiling! Also the best thing Gino ever did was not breeding more than two generations of the dogs so he couldn't have FUCKED up the dogs...thank GOD!

Through DNA what other breeds can be determined are in a dog's DNA! What would you like to bet your dogs contain Red Bone Hound? Oh yeah that's right Wilder crossed his crossed dogs with RB Hounds....I heard it out of P.Combs mouth and he also said the man who owned Boudreaux' Maverick's sire Gr Ch Herman had many which herded his cattle on his ranch!

Let me tell you of the piss poor quality of the dog's that appear in your peds now! You think it's a secret NONE of the Hemphill/Wilder breeders/owners have consistently won? Do you ever wonder why you see no winners from the line? What you don't think about these things after reading Staratton books and think you are gonna have the next Centipede? Those that know know exactly why? Those who have been there know! Speaking of been there ask the moderator Ben There how many dogs out of 50+ made the cut when he helped Smokey figure out who is who...FUCK not even match quality but which ones who were atleast GAME!

Who did you get your dogs from again?....you know I'm laughing my ASS off right now...oh yeah can you hear another rip...that's me ripping you AGAIn another ASSHOLE!

I'm just getting started....more to come NEWBIE!

12. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

It was 70 dogs, not 50. :)
    BTW why did Mallard want to buy Danger and got turned down because of having to wait until he got a loan to buy him and get his wife's permission!

13. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

so what your saying is the hemp whatever dogs are rubbish

14. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

What you can't read? That BULLSHIT Wilder was breeding was exactly that BULLSHIT!

It doesn't matter what line when a peddler will take the reins it will reflect in QUALITY! When a dogman takes over the same family/line notice how successfull the dogs will be!

You need examples?!

15. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

RedHeat let me give some history BITCH!

When I was fightin a case for 3 years the only dude in my my corner was I.M.!

When Jerome Jolly had Danger on his yard for about two weeks the only only MUTHAFUCKA to step up was I.M. and he told Jerome bring that male to me before I come down to AK and burn your whole yard!

I.M. is the only dued I ride with until the wheels fall off!

When MUTHAFUCKAS was schemin to get their hands on Danger I.M. was the only to dude to step up

The dude in Michigan I was cool with had a second agenda...I.M. stepped the FUCK up and handled my affairs until I was out...you MUTHAFUCKIN Clown!

I.M. will ride with me until the end of Time CLOWN! Anything I.M. needs me to handle I'.M there!

Don't feel bad for me COCKSUCKA becuz when I hit the gate I was on a plane to the place where I'm the city's KANG!

Not 24 hours out the BING I'm in a BENTLY in Midway!

I see my man Polish J and he hung out with us at the Leg Room in Chi!

I sent the pic of me in a 400K CAR TO gringopistolerlo!

Ask yo man Mallard when I rolled from Vegas to Barstow with no license and no license plates you BITCH!

I was rollin on Red Bulls and the Nuts God gave me no plates BITCH!

Mallard met me face to face you HO! He saw the realness BITCH!

You want me to keep goin' CLOWN and I never ran from a MAN!

16. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

speaking from experience...your a lucky man..you see peoples true colors when you go though shit like that...friends and family will leave you high and dry when the shit goes down..

sounds like you landed on your feet..good luck

threads like these are sooooo old..i dont even know why you guys respond..i think everyone knows whos who...

17. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

so how come there are so many internet gangsters on here WTF really i was rasied by old folks my grandparents here in hawaii and i think im lucky cause they made me learn respect wheres the respect here pls guys come down i want to know more about these dogs and really like the good info on this thread and i dont want the mods to close it so PM each other and snap

18. redheat

redheat Pup

That " Fuck you P.M." Was for you Danger,Crazyhore, and WHO ever else you you go by.... It was personal and for you J.A... My question has been answered. Thanks for all that answered and or PM's except yours J.A... :)

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Okay, this thread is about what?
    My dogs, Norrod Hemphill dogs.
    I like how everyone knows so much about them when I only sold 3 pups and 1 prospect ever from that bloodline.
    I suggest if you never saw or has feed it then don't comment about them.
    If you have doubts, find out. Don't listen to jealous rumors.
    "Proof is in the Performance".
    The rest is just bull shit.
    I have dealt with jealously for decades but the only difference then and now, they were willing to find out and did but didn't like it. lol
    Money talks, bullshit walks and the rest is just chewed up sod.

Did I do what Crazy Horse said? LOL You should hear what I did about Ch. Iron Spike R.O.M.!
    Now if you don't want them, don't buy them.
    If you don't like them or think it is all hype, try them and you find out differently.

Runner up to a winner is the first place loser..........:D

Now if you are just a pet owner, so be it but don't knock someone because they chose to ask more from their dogs. This is how you improve the breed. This is why some bloodlines are more successful then others, what has been done with them lately!
    They earn their right to their brag.

Now if you talk about someone Else's dogs then it is a call out and if you are not willing to step up to the line then you shouldn't talk about their dogs!

20. redheat

redheat Pup

Iron Mike If you want to talk give me a call... J.A. I have nothing else to say to snitching ass!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.