1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Norrod Hemphill line

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by redheat, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redheat

redheat Pup

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

there are a couple people on here that have some hands on experience with the blood. hopefully they will pm you, if not maybe ill point you in the right direction.

3. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Oh I see you want to start some more BULLSHIT on another board but guess who will be the bad guy?

Let's start with the pup you own that you didn't do your research on!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=334939

The top side of the ped is linebred bred off of a cur...BEULAH and her cold son Hoss! The next three generations R. Mitchell is basically responsible for. Out of R. Mitchells own MOUTH he stop fooling with the dogs because they couldn't BUST A GRAPE IN A FRUIT FIGHT! He told me this in '07 and that's why he has Black Angel dogs!

Heck was a specimen let me tell you! Once again out of R. Mitchells own mouth...Vega sold Heck as a full TESTED dog to R.Mitchell and when he wanted to see what Heck was made of Heck let Fig Tree John's Koko Moe dog chew on him and he didn't even defend himself! Now was that a GROWN TESTED DOG?...then again Vega wasn't a real dogman. Was Heck a match/pit dog...HELL TO THE NO! Was he game and willing...YES...poor quality from dogs that didn't produce and we all know his production record!

You don't have to believe a word I say have Mallard tell you that R.Mitchell told him the same EXACT thing! Mallard knows the man and has been to the man's house. Have Mallard get you R.Mitchell's number and hear the TRUTH! While you got R.Mitchell on the phone ask him how many times has he talked to me on the phone...LOL!

Let's talk about that bottom side of that ped now! the bottom side is linebred and inbred off Apache...he wasn't worth two dead flies smashed! I read where you were talking shit on that Bully board where I didn't know REAL DOGMEN! Funny how I know Apache wasn't worth fish guts is because my best friend and I used a R-Gang pup off LayBack Jack to start him. Listen real CLOSELY NEWBIE. Polish J from R-Gang has known me by first name, last name and my best friends first and last name when we barely had HAIR on our NUTS! I have know Polish J for 20+ years and he knows me by my nickname as well...J-BOY! Oh and BTW the last time I talked to Polish J he reminded me where I.M.was standing when he beat True Colors!

Oh let me get back to Apache...he wasn't by no means a pit dog! At BEST he was a roll dog that could be used to start up dogs! Pritt's NEVER matched a dog in his life and wasn't even known to TEST dogs! pritt's has NEVER produced a WINNER in his life! The sad part is Apache was off Bruiser who was a multi winner! The reason why Bruiser's owner Browne stop Fucking with Wilder was because he couldn't understand why Wilder kept breeding dogs that would fight like hell for 20 minutes and quit! Once again you don't have to believe me as MALLARD he heard out Browne's own mouth!

Do we even need to start with Arizona Red Rock? Do you think they know what end of a breaking stick to put in a dogs mouth? I once told a guy when you visit their yard and you see one dog with one hair missing or a nick in their skin I would give the guy a dog...he never contacted me for that dog...LOL! How did I know?

I'm not gonna say anything bad about Flame Tree because the guy isn't a dogman and doesn't claim to be! Everyone knows what he is about and that's his niche!

Moving forward do you wanna guess the quality of that dog? It's easier to pick out the CURS and UNTESTED dogs than game ones! Throw in about 4 or 5 generations of "pet owners'...do I need to continue?

Actually I'm just getting started and I'll open the Red Bone Hound can of worms in a sec!

4. redheat

redheat Pup

Dont pop off a stroke man!!! I already admited my dog cant hold a candle to danger... Im not trying to start nothing, I just ask opions.... This seems to be a legit board with a lot of knowlegde .... No need to have a stroke... May I ask why your so upset?

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

crazyhorse broke it to u plain and simple.

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Man this shit dont stop. Look at the name behind danger. Look at the names in that other garbidge. If youre feeding hemphill/wilder type blood and the ped dont read Norrod, Morgan, or Gibson..........youre most likely feeding Bullshit.

7. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lmao u get it yet man...

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

There is a certan member of this board who likes to stirr shit conserning Danger and the Norrod hemphill line on this and many other boards. He is not above useing multiple handles to try and discredit Danger and his offspring. He feeds flametree dogs. You have a low post count. You are suspected of being him.

9. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

You ran your mouth on another board and i'm gonna enjoy airing you out! I tried to be cool and give common courtesy but you wanted the bad guy!

I'm just getting started...got alot more to come!

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Red devil dogs don't scratch........:rolleyes:

11. shake

shake Banned

don't be the bad guy. redboy/joko + turtlebuster ? will it ever work :confused:

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Nope, turtlebuster dogs won't scratch either. Neither will them kingfish dogs. Unless they have fleas

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i seen some TB dogs scratch...idk about the kingfish tho..

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah, I was just kidding.

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

None will huh??? Noooo Reddevil dogs no T.B. dogs.No kingfish dogs....yall kill me lmao

16. shake

shake Banned

y_b so no r/j + tB ? no qiut + mouth try it you can take the cried:dogtongue:

17. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ma bad ma bad,,,lol,,

18. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

:fight::dramacorn::dramacorn::dramacorn:

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"all i can say is ONE-TIME" classic LOL.

20. redheat

redheat Pup

Crazyhorse is that you Danger? If I were trying to start some shit dont you think I would have made a new I.D. I have this I.D. on every board Im on!!!! I feel Its a legit question, I said nothing bad about your dog, I simply ask was it the real deal, like J.A. (danger) keeps telling me he is, I dont understand why yall getting so pissy over my question? I see nothing wrong with it? Are you afraid what others think? and yes Im a rookie and not assamed of it... I just trying to learn a thing or two...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.