1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Norman Hooten Logo

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Dec 20, 2008.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

If anyone has the Hooten logo on the cpu could you post it please. I have some off old mags but the detail is crappy and its small. Im talking about the logo he used for his ads, the one with the 2 dogs on hind legs engaged in combat.

THX

2. I know this isn't what you asked for, but its a Norman Hooten letterhead. Hope it helps...

[​IMG]

3. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

still good stuff.... why was that letter written???

4. I just found out about this debate tonight as I don't know much about this line, but the real reason this became an issue is because of the fame of Wood's Snooty and his status as a ROM producer. The issue was that Maurice Carver said that this dog Snake was sired by Carver's Ironhed while Norman Hooten maintained that Hooten's Butcher Boy was his real sire. Snake eventually begat Wood's Snooty and the controvery arose...who gets the credit for the ROM dog, and why were the papers changed/disputed lol. Here's a link with another letter from Hooten on the subject, an ABDA ped and the letter I posted...
    http://www.freewebs.com/butcherboy/whosyourdaddymama.htm

There is also a debate as to Snooty's Dam being Carver's One Eye or Art's Missy...

5. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

So your saying that could be a mother son breeding that produced Snooty?

6. Norman Hooten said that S: Hooten's Butcher Boy x Carver's One Eye produced Snooty's sire Snake. Maurice Carver said that Carver's Ironhead x Carver's Miss Spike created the sire. I think they usually show Snakes x Art's Missy as the breeding producing Snoot, but its the 2nd gen on the top side that is in question. I don't know the reaso. It could be to give "credit" to Carver's dog, or whatever.

Anyone else know anyhting about this?

7. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I used to have a little buisness card size drawing of Wood's Snooty.I can't remember what it came with.Anyone have a scan of that?