1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

None for the public but check it

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ATEXAN, Apr 1, 2016.

1. c_note

c_note CH Dog

That's a bit extreme

reddirt redneck and Red Cemtre like this.
  2. Mummrra8

Mummrra8 Pup

C_note we had some very special hounds that don't come around every dam day

3. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I feel that. If you didn't kill em tho you would still have em

4. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Possibly. I don't know the whole situation

5. Mummrra8

Mummrra8 Pup

C-note that bitch was a good one but she wasn't are dog and we still had our hounds at the time,when I get the time I will tell you about are dogs let me hit you up side the head with this our foundation bitch could sniff out a cur and cur them out

6. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Hate you lost your blood

7. Mummrra8

Mummrra8 Pup

One exsample this was 1969 two dog men were over at are place with their hounds looking for a match just so happen they were the same pull weight so they sought the date and let them bark at one another our foundation bitch Alex was loose playing with a male pup if its a female pup she would kill it if its not her own all of sudden she outer no where and hit one of the male like a freight Tran just with the top of her head putting him down and just stood over him the owner was so mad and embarrass a bitch cured out your male it took him some years to get over it but at lease he knew what he had

8. Mummrra8

Mummrra8 Pup

It is a little hectic here after the shooting and now that the president is here now you know where i live

9. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

Wow.....

10. Mateus

Mateus Pup

Looking for stud(like puma) for future litter. If services are available how much? Look forward to reply

11. K-dog3333

K-dog3333 Pup

Class A breeding! Good luck with those!