1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

No Love for Colby Dogs Anymore??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by deepsouth, Sep 16, 2010.

1. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

He's 7 months now 32-33 pounds ... no dog aggression whatsoever. He wants to meet and play with every dog he sees. He is by no means submissive though, just a very curious and playful pup.

He sure wants to chase stray cats though and squirrels drive him nuts SOMETIMES. It's been said that Colby's are often slow to mature and "turn on". If Mason gets hot ... either he does or he doesn't. Really doesn't make much difference to me. I don't intend to campaign Mason. He's a house dog. He does have endless energy and is very athletic. Even at his small size and young age, he can flat foot to about armpit level and I HAVE to walk his energy off 2-3 times a day in hour to hour and a half long walks each time. Mason is Very alert and active. He doesn't disappoint as a pet. Potential as a working dog ... only time will tell.

2. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

]

I have a male off of Dice/Tiffany and very happy with him!

3. mr colby sent a giroux the manie bitch when she was bread to gr ch carlo rom she welpt payeur,s ch hitler .hitler was a red dog,39to42lbs.he was just 12 months old the first time he was matched and he was so far ahead he was a cinch to win.when it was his turn to scratch, he playfuly ran out of his corner to play with one of the fanciers he knew who was leaning over the wall ,encouraging him. he was counted out.he won five after that.he lost asecond time when he gave up around 12lbs .1975-1976.he won over his half bro .dinelle's ch.honky in one hour and 4 min. hitlers mother was out of colby's russell x cori

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Wonder which half of the dog brought the talent :p

5. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

I love Colby Dogs, I Would love to own one some day.

6. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

AH ... a keyboard commando. Someone must have pissed your fingers off cause you didn't use your brain or your reading comprehension skills. You got a problem with that ??

Wait for it ... here comes the next dumbass post from this troll to point and laugh at folks

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

knock this shit off now or i will be breaking out the ban stick. wtf, are you guys in jr high?

8. hello the colby dogs are game but no wrestling ability it was put down as the jenkins,jeep red boy lines came in with game and ability

9. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

yes there are sooo many colby dogs in conformation show rings. You're spot on

10. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I actually like Colby hounds had two off ICC's Clyde in the late 90's both good dogs. Was gona take one from Dutchy beautiful male but i got sick and took a lil break, my bad bro and how did he turn out. But anyway can and will Colby dogs compete today i don t know and i believe the Colby fans rather have things left unsaid. If u don t like them then don t buy a Colby dog that simple. Yis

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Seen quite a few in adba shows this year actually and if that's the standard they were bred to then so be it. Don't try to make it like secretly they are high ability dogs. People us what works and other than a random freak I don't see pure colby dogs doing shit other than looking pretty.

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Im sure theres a 90 yr old man out there somewhere who kept em legit!! Lol

13. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Hey man hope things are great with you. That dog turned out real good. Mccoypitbulls on here ended up pickin him up. Real good honest people. Dog will have a great future there.

Don't know where your at but well be in VA this weekend.

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

DSC01198.jpg DSC01217.jpg DSC01173.jpg DSC01220.jpg

Me , lil Ty & Brutus down in Missouri.

15. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

If you like Colby dogs then buy one, if you don't like them then stay away from the bloodline, anyone on here boasting about how game or bad ass their hounds are is probably not very bright anyway. Good dogs are where you find em and if you have any sense at all you don't boast about your dogs online!

16. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

This is a great cross out you will see ...I think everyone has there favorites ..

17. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Throw an ofrn /lightner type line on it and it will jolt it into a nasty combo

18. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

yep.
    get what you like and like what you get. one man's "trash" is another man's treasure... Colby bashing threads get so old.....:/

19. dirt

dirt Banned

lol.......