1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NJ Dog Show Tmrw....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Yall ready for the fun and laughter.lol, I hope fb don't be there again, I still owe him from last time .lmao

2. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

Sorry, posted it under the wrong thread, fuckin computer.lol and I don't need a smartass telling me its under the wrong thread.

3. Padl0ck

Padl0ck Banned

wonder how it went...? please post pics and or vids...would love to see some of my old Friends. you know who you are. "wink"

4. Why does it matter to you? It's all rigged and politics according to you remember LOL

Once again......fucking retard. In one thread you're bitching about dog shows being fixed and now you're all about finding out who won.

5. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

it was pretty good. not that much people but i think this time they had much better dogs.

6. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

edit OHHH SHITTT BOOGIE MANN :cool:

7. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Another amazing show! Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones, Tri-State always does it right !

8. preme

preme CH Dog

yes sir !!!!!!!!!!

9. preme

preme CH Dog

10. preme

preme CH Dog

11. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

the show was awesome... great times & awesome dogs... Glad to put faces to some names... preme get them pics up i cant see them...lol...

12. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

oh that was you. shouldve went over and said hi . didnt know it was you

13. preme

preme CH Dog

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Had a blast myself, very happy to meet some of you fine folks. I was too burned out to party with y'all Saturday night. I heard the keg stand was a riot! Lol definitely cant wait til next years show season.

15. preme

preme CH Dog

i got some pics of the kage stand its fears no man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Kaderick

Kaderick Pup

Preme your pictures aren't showing up, atleasy for me anyhow.

17. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

LMFAO.... damn that moonshine kicked my ass...lol..
    great pics brother...

18. preme

preme CH Dog

hell yeah bill !, had a blast with you,gambler and the crew ..!!!!!!!!
    got to do it again...
    preme

and of course lil virgil

[​IMG]

19. preme

preme CH Dog

[​IMG]

fb is a animal lol!!!!!!!!

20. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

fix them pics preme...lol