1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nigerino vs Sixbits

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colossal, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Wildside bred maneaters?!?!

2. Colossal

Colossal Pup

I never heard of them being man eaters is their purest form I heard they were almost stone cold crazy and very game to the point of being too much to handle at times unless you were very seasoned but man eaters no never can you substantiate this claim?

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the only known manbitter from nigerino line i ever here about was "rambo". & he wasn't bred much & i never herd his offspring were like him. i talked to his owner a time or two & they told about him, i also know the folks that own bud jr & he don't throw manbitter?

4. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Hey ben how is Bud Jr producing

5. I think sixbits

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the folks that own bud jr are real high on him. they like his production when bred to there redboy & redboy/ rascal bitches. i take there word on it because there camp is full of good dogs.

7. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Where arr they located Ben and is the cross working for them

8. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Where arr they located Ben and is the cross working for them I seen Townsend went a mad a breeding with Black Shine so whom do you feel is better

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i ain't about to post other folks business online. they ain't really about letting that many pups go to the public. they like it but they run a lot of different bloodlines as long as it gives them what they like there happy. i think they doing something now with straws from mcools shooter or shooter jr don't remember witch one lol. i don't know TT all that well so i can't pass judgements but he put out some good dogs. i feed a well bred dog from anyone because they all get a shot on my yard. some work & some don't that's just the nature of the beast.

10. Colossal

Colossal Pup

Yeah that's highly respected and can't fault you bc I would want someone to think the same of me I was more referring to region not state and yes I give any one a fair shot as well but at some point and time you have to prove your worth

11. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ok i know that but im sayin i seen a lot of real game dogs that wouldnt jump the pit when they get on the bad side and i seen a lot of winners if thats what u want me to say>

12. preme

preme CH Dog

dirty glad you wait and tryed again .....

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

by the way i just added a hevy nigerino bitch to my yard shes 3x oso rino 2x rocco 2x ch cowboy 2x ch clamity jane parens where wildside's lil popeye and wildeside's prada shes 5 months old..

14. preme

preme CH Dog

alot folk get sold false dreams when there young because they act a fool dont mean there ready i have done the same but when you wait got damn the % are quiet pleasing ..like any line there will be some culls but ive got some good ones from that ..cross

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea i know thats not every dog is goin to b a gr ch but i like this line and i think this is a good bitch got her from a good friend and have a stud thats 50 50 nigerino jeep thats wating for her to get that heat...lol

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

jackal is rip. I also agree with the rest of your post.

17. doubledog

doubledog Pup

I choose wildside

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Nigerino all day! By the way I wouldn't go as far to say that wildside BRED maneaters! In fact my so called "mentor" has several dogs off of ed's yard and said those were the best dogs he's had around children. Now, It prolly wouldn't be out of pocket to say they bred for bulldogs and if they got a manbiter or two on the yard then whatever. But I wouldn't say that they bred manbiters and if they did they weren't the only ones.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Although mean Jolene was on his yard and she was a manbiter

20. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

LAG if you're refering to the post I made earlier, that pun intended to the person who claimed that the entire line were maneaters. Sorry, it just sounded ridiculous. I mean really, if it had an unusually high percentage of being HA nobody would use it. Wildside bred some of the greatest dogs of ALL TIME.