1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nigerino vs Sixbits

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colossal, Apr 12, 2010.

1. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Heard jackal is dead(not sure)! Alot of people talk about the sixbits stuff not working or that its peddled, the latter might be true, but what people fail to mention is alot of the time the handler makes the mistake of not sitting on the hound long enough. They are some hyper, high drive dogs with alot of confidence. As a handler one must know how to help in the development of this confidence.

2. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

The cross has been done ive seen it 50% Maverick 25%Six Bits 25% Red Rover well built bulldogs either they are all black or brown with Black masks good thick bones

3. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

6 bits all the way.

4. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

yeah the 6bits stuff is easier to find,

5. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

I like nigerino because it goes back to eli, 6bits wasnt shown but alot of folks wanted it,and he was bred alot, to alot of crooks who hung their papers with it(all speculation), nigerino can be good, hard to come by, it did cross well..doesnt compare to a true 6bits...6bits is phenomenal blood,

6. B.E.M.

B.E.M. Pup

Ummm... Just got me to thinking how would a nigernio/aligator X triple skull turn out ?:D

7. Colossal

Colossal Pup

JMO I think it would be one hell of a game game cross and possibly be called a battle cross I mean all the fanciers of nigerino blood are quiet as mice pissing on cotton bc they are keeping it close but however a few dog ppl I've spoken with stated that a pure nigerino is plum crazy with game to back so take that and cross into some alligator blood which is known for tremendous pressure in the mouth downside is maybe a bulkier dog but then cross that into some skull which could be considered as a full fledge firey package deal with a lil of all to be desired and also know to be of smaller size mix it all together and I would say that you have full potential to come out with expectations of pure insanity of good quality bulldog JMO

8. Colossal

Colossal Pup

And why I'm thinking does anyone know anyone putting out some real heavy nigerino blood with the least amount of cut almost raw still in the wrapper lol or was Wildside's concentration the last of it being put on the market

9. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Yeah I have some good Eli stuff on my yard with a nice amount of six bits in the back of the ped and the guy I bought it from told me to sit on it til it was 2 1/2 or 3 and he was absolutely rite . I tried it at 18 months and it was embarrassing but at 3 it was a mf'er and was even better at 4 .

10. Colossal

Colossal Pup

that come with the territory sometimes of a heavy bred eli dog but when they do they are there and firing on all cylinders but its the waiting game that kills sometimes but in order to be a good dog man I've learned you have to be extremely patient at time if its worth it

11. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Not to hijack the thread but what do yall think about Sixbits Vs Skull Blood?

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

why choose when they blend so beautifully?

13. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

14. A "true" sixbits dog is a beautiful thing
    not sixbits on paper, but a "true" sixbits dog.

15. gilamonster

gilamonster Big Dog

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

It's out there........

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

........but they're not sharing.........:mad:

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

why not just go to the folks that owed nigerino & a lot of his offspring ? then you got the folks that owed budwiser although i here bud jr is a hell of a bulldog.

19. mendoza78

mendoza78 Pup

there great dogs in performance. but 50% of the litter comes out man eaters. because who ever breed the nigerino line did not selec the breeding and bred man eaters. i had a line-bred cujo bitch and cross her with six bits and maverick males and produce great dogs. but i never had the chance to breed to other nigerino male to have built the line.

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

where do you get your info from?