1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nice to meet yall

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pittfallin, Nov 11, 2006.

1. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

hey im new to this site but i have an unremarkable amout of love for this breed so i think ill fit in fine.
    heres some pics of my dog

Attached Files:

2. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Welcome! Beautiful dog!:)

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to the forum ....:)

4. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here.

5. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

welcome you got a nice dog .

6. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

thanks alot im gonna enter a show at the end of this month,....you think my chances are good??

7. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Well I don't much about showing but welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy your stay.

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

im sure i will ive been lookin around theres some good people here

9. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome and glad to have you here. Enjoy your stay and fire away any questions.:)

10. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy and get all the information that you need. There is alot of knowledgeable people on this site. nice dog ya got there.

11. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

thank yall so much