1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NFL playoffs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Jan 14, 2013.

1. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

a san francisco riot...........i can see it now............g strings and leather chokers everywhere....gross..........

2. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

That is not how we riot!! lol remember Oscar Grant? or when the Raiders lost lol as Tupac said only in Cali where we riot not rally lol

3. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

I dont know what part of Frisco you have been to or seen but I've lived in SF Bay all my life and have yet to see g string and leather choker wearing rioters.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It dont matter lol...the celebration gone be in Baltimore.

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Foresure, But this is when that Rookie QB is gonna show he is just a kid trying to play the game with grown men LOL.
    Let him run, Bernard Pollard will crush him. His ass better be sliding LOL

6. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

First he not a rookie them he a real bad ass San Fran all the way

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

LOL you right my bad didn't count the year warming the bench. You really want to call that a season LOL
    Come on dude he got lucky during the regular season you tell me that week ass schedule and a 67 qb rating would get the to the superbowl. He is gonna be playing the real deal time to man up, don't think he got it. San Fran D will have to carry them like they did most of the games he was in this year.

8. preme

preme CH Dog

True steeler fan here go niners ... F ray and the ravens

9. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Since you are quite the Ravens fan you might remember a veteran by the name of trent dilfer, so what what is your point about San Fran's QB?............LOL.......There is nothing about the QB situation that will make or break either team, but I understand your desire to make the opposition doubt itself.

10. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Damn dude look up that 65 rating I guess that's how I feel about your bulldogs lol better face the truth sometime

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

But when Dilfer was qb we had 10X the defense that San fran is coming with.....Yes, it is all in good fun. win or lose

12. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Steelers fan that all that needs to be said LOL

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the D that only let the Broncos cross the 50 yd line twice in a playoff game. they were monsters

14. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

And you cannot argue to the contrary that Kaepernick has 10X the talent that Dilfer had regardless of having posted sub par performances since he became a starter...LOL so like I said there really is no basis for your argument since SF has found the type of balance to get them to the big game as has the ridiculous dramatic season of the ravens. Sunday after this will be the only thing that matters.

Don't know if you are one of them Ravens fans from far away that never even been to a home Ravens game, but if you have local ties to Baltimore, head over to Pete's Grill someday for me, preferably on a hangover, and have a good meal....32nd/Greenmount

15. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

go to castro street!

16. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

sac, that was town shit bro not frisco.........town business, not city situations lol

17. MCS

MCS CH Dog

True, this is a very equal match coming into it....It is not really an arguement either it is more like smack talking by overstating my ravens and understating the abilities of that talentless Tim Tebow wannabe for SF. lol

Grew up in Balto. have been to a games, but I have no reason to head back north. I will catch them next time they are in town to play the Jags

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im just glad its a SB im actually looking forward to watching. gotta big party planned and i'll be pulling for your Ravens bud

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Yes sir. that is what i am talking about

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

gonna make a BIG pot of chilli and some BH's bad ass baked beans