1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NFL playoffs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Jan 14, 2013.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i see why david shankn been getting all that hate mail. missing 30 yard feild goles.

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

this a good game!!!!

3. Forever-So REAL

lol...49ers running that ball

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

if atlanta scores the niners can still kick a FG to put it in overtime. we will see

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Atlanta tryin to eat up clock cause they cant stop the niners...but shit u still got to score a TD

6. Forever-So REAL

bad calls refs poo

7. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Niners going to the big dance!!!!!

8. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Niners all the way!!

9. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Ravens only have 1 more game to win.......

They won't be stopped

10. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

ima have to pull for san fran, as much as i hate to do it...but ill never admit that to a niner fan! LOL Nor Cal is Nor Cal though!!!

11. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!! Hate to have to big bro but it is what it is

12. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

You must be a traitor!!!!!! Thats how all you raider fans are, fucking bandwagon jumpers LOL, you have to I guess seeing how pathetic that team is. A raider hater will always call you on your bullshit bandwagon jumping, your not even loyal enough to stick with your team, LOL. I bet you never even stepped foot inside an NFL stadium that your team plays in. Go Broncos, always orange crushing traitor raider heads....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I have to have someone to go off on seeing how my team let down the whole Bronco nation across the world that were rooting for them. You are an easy target traitor.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lmao dam babedulce tell us how u really feel man.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no shit! i got a serious chuckle outta that one.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

this is what i wanted last year. ed & ray to end there playing days with a ring. i didn't think flaco could do it for them though. this really stamps ray's legacy if they can get it done. the U will be in full force in new orleans prolly even bring the " the rock" to do ray's intro if you smell what im cooking.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

if Boldin and Ray Rice can do their part, they will make Flucco look like an NFL qb....and you know that defense is gonna do its best to rattle Kapernick(sp?). im pulling for the ravens, i dont give a shit what lewis was accused of, on the field hes been a beast since the day he put on a ravens uniform. i cant think of a better linebacker that IVE seen play. he has earned the legacy

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

do folks even remember his trial? the only LB i can say was on his level were mike singletary, lawrence taylor & darick thomas( would of been the best ever)rip.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Ray isnt as one dimensional as LT was. hes been much more than just a constant blitzer, thats why i give him the nod. hes had to cover a whole other breed of TE, something that LT wasnt capable of, and while all qbs were afraid of LT (look at Theisman LOL), anyone who touchs the ball has to be aware of where 52 is at. sideline to sideline

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Been a raider fan all my life, never liked the niners....but a cali team trumps all......ps. "u wont go to the stadium n talk that shit!" Lol

20. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Get the hell outta here with that junk...you might be a raider fan but you will also not go to the stadium and talk that shit about go niners...goes to show what kind of fan you and mental breakdown, I mean Crysis(sy), are, LOL!!!!!!!

Fucking Sybil I tell you.