1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*News Story Alert- Atlanta*

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Oct 28, 2008.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]dude in the back is funny ass hell to me....

Suprised they didnt do an expose on this!!!lol

2. Marty

Marty Guest

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Not showing up Marty.:( Says the blog is not found. Is it an error or has it been removed? I would like to read it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008
  4. Marty

Marty Guest

I fixed the links ;)

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That was really good. Thank God for people who can see through all the media hype and know when someone is really trying their best to be better than what has become the norm. Cudos to Fred in Canada. Thanks Marty ;)

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Bump! That's one huge eye opener for sure! it goes to show how easily the press can victimize good people and manipulate public opinion. Fantastic read!