1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

News and info ... the crazy stuff

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by stickler, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stickler

stickler Banned

2. stickler

stickler Banned

3. stickler

stickler Banned

Favelas :>

4. stickler

stickler Banned

5. stickler

stickler Banned

6. stickler

stickler Banned

7. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

8. stickler

stickler Banned

9. Nope...nothing comes up when i click it.
    as for twitter...well,i dont even no how to use that junk.
    I clicked on it and it said i gotta follow some random name....following anybody is creepy ive always thought.

I aint got a twitter page and i dont follow facebook...LOL.

david63 likes this.
  10. stickler

stickler Banned

I'm no Twitter member, I just copy the link and post it here. That's it, works for me.
    What about the dailystar link ?
    These days you'll find more and more stuff about protests from all over the world.
    Mainly at the alternive media.
    Heard about millions entering Berlin, Ger. this coming weekend. MSM say a couple of thousands. Enjoy the show ?

AGK, david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  11. stickler

stickler Banned

12. Nothing works on this shitty phone mate lol.

Yes there will be riots..
    riots are enevetible......
    the way i see it ...you got beef with some one then take it up with them.you got beef with some one then why not go find em and kick the shit out of em or burn em or whatever.whats the point in taking out on some one who aint got nothing to do with it?
    its easy to see...thats what goverments want!the want every one turning on each other regardless of race.then they can blame all us animals instead of taking the blame them selfs.
    riots hey?
    the key to a proper real well conducted riot,is to actully stay focused on the cause.
    once we loose focus on the cause they take controle.its as simple as that with riots.

All the best mate.

david63 and AGK like this.
  13. Not that ive ever started a riot btw.

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Soze you're right if you have a beef with someone you take it up with them. I agree 100% and hang that foot in their ASS.

Soze the killer and AGK like this.
  15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

The shit has definitely hit the fan in this country. When it went downhill starting earlier this year, the smart ones stocked up on ammo. The brainwashed chose toilet paper as their first survival instinct. Survival of the fittest in plain sight.

Buckle up because it's going to get much worse. Eventually the silent majority is going to get involved. It will end then I predict.

Michele, david63 and Soze the killer like this.
  16. Agreed there mate...
    every race of humans have been persacuted down the ages.we have all been slaved.and we have all been slaved by are own races and other races...
    this was a cop v people issue.
    plenty white lads get killed by cops and nothing happens about that.
    i am a white man with a Celtic background and i have been harrassed by the cops since i was a small boy.
    i have been twated and had the shit kicked out of untill i was black and blue.i come from a city that is totally anti police.
    the police are a gang with a badge.they are the goverments gang of recrutes.
    there badge gives them a licence to kill.not there skin color.
    one of the coppers what killed Floyed was a chink.its realy got nothing to do with race.its about power.its about THEM v US.

But dont listen me...im wrong and its a race issue.

david63 likes this.
  17. david63

david63 CH Dog

AGK you are absolutely right about the silent majority kicking ASS and taking names.

18. stickler

stickler Banned

david63 likes this.
  19. david63

david63 CH Dog

stickler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.