1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New years Zoey

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Your dog, your house, your money, your choice of collars....When you start caring how others think about you, you lose a little of your own identity.

As long as you represent the breed in a positive light, you're having fun and they're having fun, put whatever collar you like on YOUR dog!

:dogkiss:

2. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Thank you very much guys I do appreciate the positive feedback and :goodposting:

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Looks good she keeps looking better and better everytime you post pics

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thanks kane I did this comparison last night

[​IMG]

5. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

Wow..great transformation!!

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thank you!! :dogkiss:

7. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I dont think spike collars represent the breed in a positive light. They already have a bad reputation and it just add to it.

With that being said, it's plenty of people with pits that put spike collars on their dog so who cares about another. Thats a beautiful dog with or without the collar.

Good job she looks great :)

8. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Damn Joey! She looks fantastic!

9. The side by side comparison really shows the work you have put in - keep it up.

With all the flack you get about the collar I'm surprised you haven't bought a separate collar just for taking game-dog.com photos HAH HAH!

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Thank you indeed ccourtcleve and em ;) well releasethehounds, I would never give in to foolish people's needs so that's not going to happen for the benefits of others. Plus game-dog.com does not imply a no spike collars or you will deserve idiocy rule or regulation :p:rolleyes: but thank you! my work with zoey and zoey herself is the only thing that has mattered for me to post her pictures here :)

11. Telluride

Telluride Pup

I really want to get a collar like that for my dog... who is a Basset Hound LOL.

Amazing transformation. She's looking good, keep up the good work :)

12. Khanfueshus says a wise person will not willingly attract unwanted attention to ones dog lol.

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha I see well the family chihuahua had his own little spiked collar as well :p but thank you for the compliment and support.

14. I wouldn't put one of those on my dog personally, but I will share that I used to wear collars like that in high school. ;) Can't dress like that now in the adult world of jobs and such though. :dogkiss:

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

thought I would share a couple from a couple of days ago these below are phone quality.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

the dog looks great, but a word of advice, get a nylon or leather lead. If you like the chain lead, get a thicker one because that chain doesn't look too sturdy. A thin chain with a strong dog at the end is asking for a run away dog, especially if that lead is attached to a harness. Not sure if your dog is a puller or if she is animal aggressive but I've seen a lot of amstaffs, bullies, and pet bulls break their nickel leads and get loose. Also seen a few slip out of thick collars like that, but the collar you have seems to be fitted exactly right. Just a word of caution. Aside from that, the dog looks good.

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah I am in need of a better quality lead now that she is fully matured and certainly pulls in the presence of a dog, thanks for the concern and advice I appreciate it. I am also looking into a leather harness for her but thank you for the compliment as well.

18. Not to mention trying to control a dog when you are holding onto a chain rather than a flat lead HURTS. Welcome to bruise central. I don't know if you have the type with a nice leather handle, that at least helps a bit - but I like to be able to reel in the leash by hand and adjust the length for the amount of control I need.

19. jacko

jacko CH Dog

your dog carries the collar well ,!

20. jacko

jacko CH Dog

have had some fingers broken with chains !bin lucky aye !!1