1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new years eve party

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BLOSSOM, Dec 28, 2004.

1. BLOSSOM

BLOSSOM Pup

My husband and I are having a New Years party at our house. Our dogs (Blues and Blossom) are going to be upstairs in our bedroom. Any suggestions on how to keep them from freaking out with all the noise and people. No one will go into our room but it will get pretty loud I'm sure.

2. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I would say just keep the door shut. That way the noise is sort of kept down. Make sure you check on them periodically and let them outside.

3. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I agree,just close the door and check on them often.also don't let anyone go up there to see them(people tend to do stupid things when they are drunk)that way there is no chances of accidents.

4. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

hahahahahaha. Shoot, talk to my people and you can hear some stories...

5. BLOSSOM

BLOSSOM Pup

Thx....not to worry, the door will be locked and the dogs will both be in their seperate kennels(crates), where they are very comfortable.
    I will check on them often(I care more about my dogs than my guests)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR