1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New website

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by purelinekennels, May 29, 2010.

1. We would like to invite everyone to check out our website. Let us know what you think. Have a breeding coming up as well 100% T-N-T. Thanks and hope everyone checks us out at www.purelinekennels.webs.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
  2. Jelet

Jelet Banned

in b4 "thats not real pitbulls"

3. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

uuummm. please tell me i'm missing something.

4. Everyone is entitled to their opinion thanks for responding.

5. preme

preme CH Dog

about to get my popcorn ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

hmmm, havent seen any of these dogs at any shows...and im in ~mid~ TN

and why is it that everyone has to have a "kennel" nowadays? why cant folks simply enjoy their dogs? why must these dogs reproduce and offspring to any tom, dick, or harry with cash in hand? not picking- just stating. if you cant give me a decent answer, then that should prove my point

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

two dogs do not make a kennel....

8. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

No offense but it looks like junk.
    Good luck breeding them blue dogs but there is no obvious purpose for them.
    What have they done to make them worth breeding?

9. ganja

ganja Big Dog

and there we another BYB in the making :rolleyes:

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:bitchin::tantrum::noway::hairpull::fighting0050::slapme::banghead::banghead::banghead::cuss::deadhorse::goodnight:

11. appreciate the honesty. but it's funny that people would insult me personally with comments like back yard breeder and things when you don't know anything about me. i have never attacked anyone on here and thats ok again everyone is entitled to their opinion. you dont know my background and because these aren't the type of dogs that you like doesn't make them junk. talkin about beating a deadhorse how many times are ya'll gonna bash bluedogs? i wish everyone on here well with whatever you choose to do. whether it be with your curs or with whatever you choose to deal with. and if you knew anything about the dozer blood you would know that he did pretty good at taking down hogs. unfortunately you might be right none of the dogs in their peds are "game" dogs. what do YOU all breed for and i guess all of you place your dogs huh? no money ever changes hands right? i didn't portray these dogs as "game" dogs so compared to your 35 lb scarred up dog they may be junk but to me they are what i like and shouldn't that be what your breeding for?

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

your bitch ain't too bad looking:rolleyes:

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Most competent reply for anyone who has been bashed on here for there choice of breed i commend you on that

14. thank you ben and agame

15. act284

act284 Big Dog

game-dog.com

and you didn't expect these responses?

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

PLK, you been a member here since Feb. You knew good and well what kind of response you'd get or you wouldn't ask how many times we're gonna bash bullies. I could go on all day about why I don't like those dogs but I'll only give you two. #1. health issues (several) #2. THEYRE NOT APBT. They called you BYB because the shoe fits. You looked around, bought the two best bred dogs you could find for your liking, created a website to advertise them, and next you'll breed. Anybody can do this but hardly anybody should. What is the purpose in the breeding other than to create more over grown blue dogs with big heads and wide shoulders? A breeding needs more reason behind it than just to make a dollar. I can see that you've put a lot of work into the site and all but seriously, I can't see any reason for you to breed other than you want to make a buck and think breeding is cool.

17. madboy

madboy Big Dog

well said m8!...............answer please?:rolleyes:

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

well i dont see why everybody needs a kennel and more better to say i dont see why everybody whants to breed there dogs... its terrible in our country to!! now sinds a coppel of years our bsl law is gone.. and its terrible everyone buys dogs dont matter where they came from and they breed them before the dogs get 2 years old...
    other funny things...

they breed there dogs by winning 1 conformation show :rolleyes: or whatever....
    they breed dogs when sad ohhh thats a nice dog aint it....

verry sas to see...

all the best to toppicstarter!! and this is not for you in person i dont know you bud hust my opinion:):)

19. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Good post... I'm waiting for an answer too.

20. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

im an avid hog hunter and i know an American Bulldog mix when i see one and your male my friend is an American Bulldog mix of some sort all day every day 7 days a week 365 days a year