1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new to the group

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FLpits, Aug 23, 2006.

1. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

Hi my name is FLpits by my name you can tell i live in FL and i have two pits one's a 2yr old tan male named scrappie, He's 19in from the weathers and his weight is 65lbs. My other pit is a 2yr old blue and white brindle female and her name is jade, she stands 18in from the weathers and also weighs 65lbs. Well i hope to learn somemore and also help give some.

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

lots of members on this site are in FL. have fun and enjoy ur stay.

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

We here at game-dog dont measure our dogs by inches and pounds, we like to measure by bulldog heart.

Welcome, please hang around a learn about the almighty Bulldog! :D

Oh, and please try and take things with a grain of salt. At the end of the day most of us here are all just trying to educate! ;)

4. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2006
  5. NC

NC CH Dog

Ummmm... dunno about the pic posting.. I can't see it. But welcome just the same !

6. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

what about now

7. NC

NC CH Dog

MUCH better! Good looking dogs.. especially Jade I love that trademark bully smile
    [​IMG]

8. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

beautiful dogs!! welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy as much as the rest of us do....

9. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Yeah, they both have the big pitty smile.... nice dogs.
    and welcome

10. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

aaaaaww look at them smiles!! welcome aboard!!

11. Attila

Attila Guest

welcome to our world.

12. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

thanks for the welcome

13. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome! You have some good looking, smiley dogs there!