1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New to the group

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve-0, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Steve-0

Steve-0 Pup

Would just like to stop in and say whats up from Southern California. Name is Steven and live in San Bernardino, CA.

I just purchased my first pit about 3 weeks ago. His name is DooDaDamnThang and is from Money Ramos, a son of Goliath. Here is a picture of my boy:

Just thought I would come in and introduce the both of us. [​IMG]

2. you got a perty dog welcome to the bord I hope you get all the help and information you need this is a great site and it helped me out alot. Good luck.

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy your stay here! That's an adorable little fella ya got there.

4. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Nice looking pup. Welcome to ya both.

5. Steve-0

Steve-0 Pup

Thanks for the welcoming.

Just got done reading up on the weight pulling section. Seems interesting. Might have to check into this considering how big my dogs father is. Hope DooDa reaches a good size.

6. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome, Steve, from across the country!:)

Nice to have yah, and hope you enjoy your stay!
    Congrats on your pup.[​IMG]