1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New to the community...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slydell, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Slydell

Slydell Pup

Hi, just wanted to intorduce myself and Zuma. We are new to the community and I was wondering if I could get some Knowledgable comments on Zuma. The pics in my sig are from around 9 weeks and he is now 5 1/2 months. He weighs about 40lbs at the most and is tall and slender. I am not very educated on pits especially "Blue Nosed"? ones. Any comments and info 4 a newby is must apprecciated.

2. Slydell

Slydell Pup

<br>
    Will do. Thanks, I will do my best and more to give him the best life I can.

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

he's beautiful,,,I like his name to

4. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

welcome and just stick around and youll learn alot you have any questions and some one will answer your question.

5. Slydell

Slydell Pup

I have just been told that he is not a blue pit but a Silver Pit. Cause his father is blue and mother is Brown. Is this true?

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Silver is a term used by people that breed for color. There are diffrent shades of blue,but all in all blue is blue. Beautifull dog. Welcome to the pitbull-community. Stay openminded and dont let these monsters chase you off(j/k) and you will learn a ton.

7. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here. Glad to have you. :)

Nice pics.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Hola. Nombre interesante para el perro. Móctezuma de México del sur. Muchas historias se presentan sobre aquélla. Usted va a nombrar el perro siguiente Cortez? Su perro es azul. No plata. El buen perro que mira goza de su tiempo aquí.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and welcome! Zuma is adorable! Enjoy your stay!

10. Slydell

Slydell Pup

Gracias Atila, entonces El es Azul. Orale mil gracias. Yo no se mucho de Pit Bulls pero quiero cuidar mi lil buddy the right way.

11. Slydell

Slydell Pup

Si el nombre esta interesante verdad. A mi me gusta esa nombre para el por que es muy differente.

12. cesarpit

cesarpit Pup

Hola! aquí se puede hablar en español también? pensé que sólo en inglés era la cosa. Bueno, de dónde son ustedes, México? (más allá de poder estar viviendo en EEUU como Slydell) aunque Attila parece haber usado el traductor online de Google jejeje.. Saludos desde Argentina!
    P.D.: Dónde está la foto de tu perro Slydell? en tu perfil tal vez? es que soy nuevo en este foro y aún no me puse a investigar.