1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New titles earned this weekend :)

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by ultimatek9, Jun 7, 2010.

1. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

We had a UKC trial this weekend. Envy was competing in Agility 1, going for her UAGI title. Hennessy was competing in Rally 2, going for his URO2 title. And Jaeger was competing in Agility 1, Agility 2, and Rally 2; going for his UACH and URO2 titles.

Saturday...
    Envy earned 2 Qs in Agility 1, with two perfect scores of 200 (a 1st & a 2nd place).
    Hennessy earned 1 Q in Rally 2, with a 1st place.
    Jaeger earned 1 Q in Rally 2, with a 2nd place. He also earned 20 points toward his UACH title, with two perfect runs, taking a 1st place in Agility 1 and a 1st place in Agility 2.

Sunday...
    Envy earned her 3rd Q and her UAGI title, with a score of 199.
    Hennessy earned his 3rd Q and his URO2 title, with a 99 & a 1st place.
    Jaeger earned two 1st place with two 200s in agility and another 20 points toward his UACH. He also earned his 3rd Q and his URO2 title, with a 94 (which was my two mistakes) and a 3rd place.

Three new titles earned and more to go.
    It was great that both the rally and the agility judges commented on my pups, how well they worked, and how attentive they were to me. It is always nice to be positively notice, when you are competing in a field of fuzzy dogs. It was also great when Jaeger beat the dobie and the std poodle in agility everytime. Envy beat two shelties, a mudi, and an aussie twice. Also, when Hennessy beat the lab and the bc in rally.

One of the 4-H girls took some pictures and video, but I haven't gotten them yet. I will post them up when I do.

Jaeger is now...
    UAGII URO2 UWP Medwin Jaeger Von Deuce CGC TT CTD SD HIC FM TF-II WP3

Hennessy is now...
    UCD URO2 UAGI UWP CH Lil Bit O' Hennessy CGC TT CTD WP3 FDCH-G TF-I #47 Super Dog

and Envy is now...
    UAGI UWP Mak'n You Green With Envy CGC

2. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

Awesome Ultimate! Good job with the doggies!

3. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

Great job!!! Congrats!

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

congrats .

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats! :cool:

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

congratulations to you and the dogs for the accomplishments!

on a side note: i would just like to remind everyone that titling dogs in these sports is a serious effort, not altogether much different than titling in the old sport. its a ton of work, a labor of love, and requires seious dedication.

7. :0047:

Congrats, you and the dogs are doing amazing as usual. :dogtongue:

Did you take any video of the events?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
  8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

congrats, u have some wonderfull dogs!

9. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Someone took some pictures and a video or two. She sent me the pictures, which aren't real good, but I am still waiting on the videos.

Here are the pictures, blury as they may be.

Setting Envy up...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

teeter
    [​IMG]

going to the table
    [​IMG]

dogwalk
    [​IMG]

last jump
    [​IMG]

Jaeger waiting to go in...