1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Stillwater Gear!!!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by BringBackup, May 13, 2010.

1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Ordered my boy's new Stillwater collar last Wednesday and got it in the mail today! I love it immensely, but I think I'm going to order the same collar without the velcro and give this one to my sister. Benny's neck is a little too big to have any need for the velcro, so I think it ends up taking away from the collar. Oh well, it's still a great product. Thanks Shane!!

My had his first birthday last Saturday; he's a man now :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this one really shows off his build. all legs baby!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Looks good! I would try and break it in before. Stillwater collars can be a little TO good and durable.

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I thought it would be tough, but with the seatbelt material this one is actually very soft. I was used to my dog's old custom made three-ply hard ass nylon collar that was stiff as a board lol The stillwater collar has a nice feel to it.

4. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Benny is one sexy beast!!! I love him I really do :D
    I was thinking of ordering Beau that collar next! :)

5. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Thanks Muttkip. As big of a pain in my ass he tends to be, and I can't help but love him too!

Beau rocks Stillwater better than some bulldogs, huh? lol

6. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

But it's the pain in the asses that make the most fun ;) I would know :D

Oh that he does!! I've got my eye on that collar Benny has and a another show collar :cool: