1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New season coming

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Aug 10, 2009.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Ok let me go on the record and say that Chicago Sucks. They have one good defensive player Cutler is going to get killed when they play Denver. They are just over rated sorry.. Feel free to bump this thread in the middle of the season we will see how good our pics are.. SORRY CHICAGO.. you all have good food but football Nah maybe when you had WALTER pAYTON

2. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Well I respect your opinion...and even if it don't go Chicagos way I'll have no problem bumping this thread up myself and saying you were right on this one Hemi...for this season at least:D

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Urlacher isnt even the best LB in the NFC North. Hell he aint even better that Briggs... Girlacher admitted hes lost a step. id take Greenway(Iowa Hawkeye) n Henderson in Minnesota and Nick Barnett n AJ Hawk of the Packers over Briggs and Girlacher. Not to mention the Pack traded up to get Clay Matthews and Aaron Kampman is no longer a down lineman. They went out and got Mean Kevin Greene to be our OLB coach for Kampmans transition. BTW, as an undersized DE, Kampman has 37 sacks since '06. So wait to see what havoc he ll be causing now...oh, yeah did i forget to mention hes an IOWA BOY too?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
  4. preme

preme CH Dog

girlacher woody lol

5. preme

preme CH Dog

is that hemi in that pick .

6. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

Nfc=cowboys. and as much as it pains me to say it the steelers will win the afc.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

no way Cowpies, they are a mess right now. That sissy QB cant get it done in December. But i could see the Steelers

8. mindogg

mindogg Pup

i hate jen roethlisberger. not this year

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

hate him all ya want, but that throw in the corner to Holmes was UNREAL

10. preme

preme CH Dog

that boy got two .. and his young holla

11. preme

preme CH Dog

un phucking real you know i went crazy got the ar out let it all go after that we celebrate straight two weeks..

12. pitbb

pitbb Pup

I don't doubt Kampman's skills when they are utilized efficiently...but from all the reports hes still uncomfortable with the 3-4 change. What Kampman's comfortable with is rushing the passer and stopping the run...in the 3-4 he's going to have to drop into coverage more and cover TE's and RB's thats not where Kampman is comfortable at although in Caper's scheme it will be zone. I don't know, how GB's going to mesh with this 3-4, they say it usually takes a couple years to really get it down...

BTW did Raji sign yet?

13. preme

preme CH Dog

hell be just fine capers is a hell of a d coach kampman is atheletic enough ..put the 3/4 scheme your d ends dont drop back much... alot of zone biltzing

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Not as of this afternoon:mad:. If Kampman cant make the transition, he ll get rotated in and out at DE...we have an abundance of LBs. Nobody is yet to sign Kabeer Gbaja Biamila...we cut him, and hes a 3rd down stud w/tons of pass rushing ability.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
  15. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Wtf is taking Raji...heard he left town, he kicking it with Crabtree?

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

he wants PAID,...and the Pack has the money too. His ass needs to be there workin

17. preme

preme CH Dog

new system give him time

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Did anyone catch the Pack last nite??? they were straight up ballin out there! granted it was the browns, but they looked SOLID on 1st team offense and defense. BTW Raji is signed:D

19. preme

preme CH Dog

Wood They Are A Solid Team Should Improv ..bj Good Sign ..

20. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

The Pack has LB's, but can they are not really A-gap absorbers. And With the porker Raji holding out, he is gonna miss some reads and the MLB's are gonna really be affected. But if anyone can get the D adjusted to the 3-4, it will be capers. outside of le beau and bellichick he is the man to that scheme.