1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New season coming

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Aug 10, 2009.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

that was crazy insane!!!!:eek:

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

The best thing ive seen the Raiders do lately is to go out and get Jeff Garcia. That guy is a winner, and the sooner they get him on the field, the sooner they turn things around. Hes got a couple seasons left

3. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Cowboys all the way!

4. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

I hate to say it but Al needs to pass away before the Raiders get better..... :(

I hope Jeff earns the starting job, Russel isn't ready to play and is starting to look just like the past TEN 1st round busts the raiders have. :eek:

The Running game should be soild, I think the raiders have the best back field in the NFL with Justin Fargas, D Mac and Michael Bush. :D :D :D

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

If Garcia would earn it, the defenses would HAVE to respect the passing game, and thats what Macfadden needs for a big season.

6. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

True, True,

I wonder if Jeff will be on this year's Madden, I can't wait to get me hands on it in a few days.....:D :D :D :D :D :D

7. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

9ers make playoffs with or without Crabtree finish 10-6

8. preme

preme CH Dog

wats up wit crabtree :confused:

9. preme

preme CH Dog

nfc the bears afc steelers

10. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Feel like my bears will have a good year. Word from people who have seen training camp so far is that Cutler's wr's are coming along pretty good. If Tommy Harris gets back to 100% and the safety/db's position gets stabilized it would make me more comfortable.

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

oh now come on Preme, the bears defense hasnt been what it was for years, and they have NO WRs. Two good tight ends and a KR as their best wideout. I bet Cutler has his worst season in the pros, and Orton will look like a new QB in Denver.

12. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

NINERS baby 11-5 deep playoff run with or without moneytree/crabtree!
    Superbowl prediction- 49ERS 20- Patriots 13!

13. preme

preme CH Dog

SHIT WOOD HAD TO PICK SOME ONE FROM NFC IM BIASED I JUST WATCH STEELERS LOL
    AND THAT D IS SOLID ITS THE NFC CARDINALS MADE IT TO THE BIG DANCE ANYTHING CVAN HAPPEN IN THAT WEEK ASS CONFERENCE

14. Bigu1

Bigu1 Pup

The Bears D has solid players, but that doesn't mean they have played solid. Just look at what the real A Peterson has done to them. People in chicago don't want to admit the D is slipping because thats What the bears are known for but too many teams have been putting up big #'s on them.

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

ATL from NFC
    NE from AFC

16. pitbb

pitbb Pup

It's very true that the Bears "D" has slacked for the last 2 years, especially their pass rush. They had some big acquisitions this year and people will only mention Jay Cutler, but they also acquired Orlando Pace, and Pisa Tinoisamoa(LB) on top of some other O-linemen. Truthfully one of the biggest guys they were able to get this year was not even a player but a Defensive Line coach in Rod Marinelli, and true his record as a head coach speaks for itself, but he is still considered one of if not the best DL coach in the NFL today just ask Warren Sapp and what he did in Tampa Bay. And now Lovie is back to calling the shots on D, so that is a sure message that it's his make it or break it year...

Plus even with a crappy defense and a mediocre offense they only lost the NFC division/ Playoffs title by only one game...so with a revamped offensive line, new dl coach, strong running game, and a pro-bowl QB I'm pretty excited and think they can make a good run at it.

It all starts up front, so if Rod can get his men fired up that should help the secondary tons...now if the secondary can stay healthy damnit @#!@$# I guess we are just going to see if the Bear's D is going to show up...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
  17. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

all i can say is the same thing i have been saying since the early 80's go raiders:cool:

18. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Realized I never gave my full predictions...

NFC = Bears for reasons stated in prior posts

AFC = Chargers for similar reasons as Woody...no more Cutler in Denver. It's contract season for Phillip Rivers and Eli just got his big pay day. LT should play with a chip on his shoulder after all the stories of the Chargers giving him up last year. Norm Turner is probably on the hot seat right now and it could look like a make it or break it year for him.

19. preme

preme CH Dog

turners always on hot he should stay cordnator

20. preme

preme CH Dog

igot one team STEELERS