1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Puppy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JoeFeezy, Apr 6, 2007.

1. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Yet another new dog. She is so cute. Before i say anything, that ugly couch isn't mine. Trogdor loves her, except when she chews on his cheek, he wimpers for me to save him cause he don't wanna hurt her. I know i know i need to shave.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. She is so cute. I really like the picture were she sleeping on her back with her tonuge out.

3. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

How old is she? Where did you get her? (pm if you want)

She's cute lol. Looks familiar though...

4. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

She is out of a pup we got rid of off of Ecko and Foxxxy. It was bred back to the male Jazzer on my myspace.
    Jazzer is show blood. I wasn't happy with the cross originally but then i saw this little girl and she had Ecko's attitude at that size and so i had to go get her. So when you gonna come this way and see the dogs Josh?

5. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

I was hope'n to make it to Trade Days in Canton but that didnt work out... Hopefully I'll make it up there for May though. I'll definately let you know though. I'll probally have Daisy tag along with us...the little white dog with the black head.

6. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Thats cool. It usually doesn't pick up good out there until around May anyways. It was dead last month. I wasn't out there but about two hours all weekend. PM me and let me get your number and i will give you mine.

7. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Very good lookin pup!!

8. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

cute pup man:D