1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New puppies ????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by da boy, Jun 13, 2010.

1. da boy

da boy Pup

My dog abpt just recently had her pups Friday in there one which is the runt that seems to have a birth defect of some kind where the umbilical cord is it's some type of bump would any one happend to know what it could be???

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

It will be a hernia ("delayed closures") when the cord is chewed or cut, nothing to worry about, and they normally go back in i had a pup with that i just kept pushing it back in, the muscles around it will strenghten, if not a few stiches at the vet will do the trick.

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:dramacorn: this should be interesting......

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

:nervous:

Hope its not my post thats going to be interesting LOL

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No, not at all. Your post was nice and helpful.

6. da boy

da boy Pup

It doesn't seem like it's going to go away I'll post pics

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

The closure can take place at up to 6months, how old is this pup?

8. da boy

da boy Pup

They where born Friday

9. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Got a pedigree on them pups?

I second the hernia diagnosis.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  10. da boy

da boy Pup

This was a accidental breeding but yes I have peds on my boy I'm waiting for my girls now

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

How old are they:)

12. da boy

da boy Pup

Almost 3 days

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No, the parents.

14. da boy

da boy Pup

Dams 11 months sires 17 months

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:slapme::party0051:.............

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

:luck:

:sex017:

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Seriously, just give it some time. 3 days is still wet behind the ears. I'd be more worries about the dam. Keep a female.

18. act284

act284 Big Dog

11 months and 17 months???

wow...spay and neuter your dogs until you know what youre doing under the supervision of a legit and experienced dogmen

19. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

not trying to hate(because i know you have good knowledge of bulldogs and take good care of your dogs) but you also bred a young dog recently...and sold a dog to someone who bred your bitch on her first heat... yall do you and yet him do him if he feels like feeding some bullshit dogs i dont give a phuck... but i sure as helllll dont want one lol

20. da boy

da boy Pup

N that was meant for whooooo??????