1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New pup.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by PIT_DOMINATION, Jul 16, 2006.

1. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

im finally getting a new pup. the breeding has been confirmed. i just wanted to know what you think. the pup is Heinzl,red boy, and Carver. I ve seen the pedigree for both dogs but i cant remember all the names. i do know that the carver is a grandson of Banjo. (he looks just like banjo) either way what do you guys think of this mix in general? Also Both dogs a extremly game. ill try to get a pedigree A.S.A.P

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

To Pit/dom, Find Out More About The Parents And Grandparents Before You Invest Your Time And Money.how Do You Knowboth Parents Are Extremly Game?was This Hearsay?check With Someone Else Who Might Know The Person In Which You Are Getting Your Pup From.did You Mean To Say That The Father Is A Grandson Of Banjo?also Try To Find Out If These Animals Have Produced Any Other Litters And How Are They.just Remember,never Buy A Dog From A Person That Makes His Living Selling Dogs. Peace.

3. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

yes i do know the guy very well. i also know both dogs. maybe a shouldnt have said "game" but both dogs a very very very dog aggressive and had to be muzzled for breeding and yes i mean Banjo. but since pitbull fighting is illegal i geuss i cant tell you how "game" they are.they are still really sweet towards people. ive seen the pedigree for both dogs. im going to his house sometime this week and ill get the pappers and show you the pedigree. he doesnt sell his dogs for money. if you only new the price he was selling this dog to me for you would shit and its not Hearsay hes been in the dog game for well over forty years. he doesnt even own that many dogs to start with so its really not for the money. he rarely breeds his dogs and when he does only a few people are allowed to get them but that is great advice and thanks for you concern.

Also what are some traits of Red boy?