1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by EastTexas, Dec 25, 2007.

1. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I've read that Crenshaw Jeep was a stunninily awesome dog.
    I hear he was a better producer than a fighter but he was hella game..... Nice post some pics if you would, I would love to see him....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2007
  3. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Just curious, from where comes the red nose on those nigerino dogs?

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

My guess is threw Crenshaws Stu Flower (Stu flower goes back to some Corvino and Willams blood.

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Great looking cross. Jeep= smarts,wind,Gameness Nigerino= power,mouth,Finishing ability. The two bloods should complament one another awesomly. I'D take a chance on one anyday

7. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Smokin Hemi, I'll try to get some good pics of him tomorrow. Thank's for the compliment's and info Big Game!

8. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

The Jeep/Nigerino cross is a proven one..I think WSK was one of,if not the first to try this cross..The most notable being Assassin who out pulled Ch.Cornbred and then took GrCh.King Aurther to his limit in a losing effort..

9. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

A couple pics of the pup.

Attached Files:

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

nice looking pup. i like the ped, and i ve heard good things about budweiser

11. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

yes sir u got urself a good one right there, love that jeep/nigerino cross, would love to get one bred similar one day, good luck with the pup, keep us updated

12. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Thank's for all the compliments and info. I've read up and know a pretty good bit about Tab and Jeep blood. But, I'm not to familiar with the Townsend and Cates' Blood.

13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Oh yeah lil man looks nice

14. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I like it! Post some pics in the gallery when you take them. :)

16. youngster

youngster Big Dog

Glad to hear your happy with the pup and I'm also glad to hear all the positive feedback on the cross, hopefully they turn out to be something specail.
    -Youngster

17. EastTexas

EastTexas Pup

Attached Files:

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Looks great!

19. youngster

youngster Big Dog

He's looking great buddy glad he went to a good home.
    here's some pics of two of his litter mates:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

have pics of the other ones were keeping, will post those later.

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I really like this pup. Adorable.