1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pup, what do u think?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by tee864, Sep 4, 2007.

1. tee864

tee864 Pup

Does she look like a full blooded pit bull? She has been taken to two vets who have said that she looks as though she is mixed with a hound. What do u think? She is ADBA and UKC registered.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2007
  2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I can't see the picture, but how old is she?

3. you can't host a pic like that. u have to upload it to the gallery here or somewhere like photobucket first . ;)

4. tee864

tee864 Pup

[​IMG]11wk???????????????????????????

5. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

No dice brotha. Go to the gallery link up top and upload your pics that-a-way. :p

6. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

I can see the picture. Your puppy kind of looks like mine, who is an APBT/ German shepherd.

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I can see the one up top now...look at those ears! :D What a cutie...that muzzle does look a bit shepherdish...but I'm really not one to make that call.

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I see her now...Well, seeing how she is still in the awkward stage of growth, she might look like a couple different breeds before she is done. lol. She is very cute. Good luck with her!

9. koening

koening Top Dog

She looks good , funny ears :)) Best of luck with her , and time will tell you more about her beeing mixed or not.

10. It will be hard to tell just by looks, but time may tell. What do the ABDA and UKC pedigrees say about her lineage BTW?

11. I was thinking the same thing...or even retriever mix...

It is WAY TOO HARD to tell.....where did you get her from???? Do they not know what she is?

12. MajorPain

MajorPain Big Dog

She is very cute. Was she a rescue? Mine is 7 months now and her colors are a lot darker then they were.

13. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Well this is a bummer, I still can't see the pics. :(

14. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Don't go by what a vet said. At that age all APBTs look like little lab mix pups. The only thing most people think "pitbulls" are is 100lb mastiff mixes. I had my Sorrells pup to the vet for the first time a month ago and a tech asked if it was a mix. Last weekend he went in for a re-ck and a boxer owner had the nerve to tell me he looked mixed.[​IMG]Not a great pic, he never stands still long enough LOL!

15. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

She looks like An APBT to me. She just has those big floppy ears. And some lines can throw flopy ears. My friend who has Sorrell dogs some of hers has those floppy ass ears. But either way like some have said she is at an ackward (sp?) stage.

Either way good luck and she is a cutie!

edit:JrPits I didnt even read your post at first and after I posted mine I saw that you had Sorrells LOL yes some of those can have some floppy ears.

16. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

looks like a dane mix to me. But who knows. What is her pedigree?

17. 440rider

440rider Guest

pup looks healthy....don't worry about the ears..... look at gr ch barracuda or southern kennels mr nasty mans ears... look up hollingsworth dolly.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2007
  18. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Ive seen ears like that on full blooded APBTs before, but the face looks mixed. Im no expert though. :) Good luck with your pup. ;)

19. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

The second photo face shot looks ok, she is female some do have narrow faces.
    I think what throws it all off is those ears. Crop those ears up and I bet she looks a whole lot different.

Wait til I up load Otis's new pics...looks like Sally Feilds in the Flying Nun.

20. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

looks like a yellow, mayday, cuda dog to me. very cute!