1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pup got lost, any help

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by all4vols283, Jul 23, 2007.

1. well, i'm new in round these perts and am wondering how to get around. if somebody can't figure something out cause he's an idiot, say... well, where would a fella like that point & click to shout to someone, or, OR, where might he go to learn not to be an idiot. seriously, once i registered, the contact us button hit the road. and by the way, im only new as a member, i've been browsing yall for probably a year - great freakin content on this site - just not so idiot-user-friendly. thank ya!

2. LOL....well welcome to the board....LMAO!
    You will do just fine here. I am sure there will be a lot of people willing to help you find your way around. if there is anything in particular that I can help you with, just let me know.
    Glad you like the site and its content...it is a wonderful thing!

3. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Hi there. You need to activate your account first :) You should have received an e-mail with the instructions on how to do so. If it's not in your in-box, check your junk mail. Once you activate your account you'll have full access to the site.

4. yeah good to be here or im sure it will be soon. the email's not arrived yet but i think i read in another thread that it might take a couple days sometimes. i'll just hang out here in purgatory and smoke a couple and i'll be in in a minute. thanks to both responses! glad i found this little oasis

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

swwwwwwwwwwwww~

6. Marty

Marty Guest

I went ahead and fixed you up... happy posting ;)