1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pit owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MAXIM, Jan 23, 2007.

1. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Hello everyone, i just got my blue pit pup Max last night, and already i love him more than life itself...Something about him when i held him last night, it felt more right than any other dog that i have ever owned!

I have pics of him on my page- myspace.com/annalikesbananas

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Damn Mami, i see u wit ur fine @$$ lol

oh yea the dog is cute too lol

3. diva

diva CH Dog

Cute pup. Welcome to the forum! :)

4. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I had a hard time looking at the dog. But he looks good tho!

5. Attila

Attila Guest

cute pup. I pray you all raise him up good. Don't worry about the dogs size it will grow into what ever nature gave it.

6. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I don't have a myspace account so I couldn't see the picts

7. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

yeah its kind of hard to look in the pic gallery if u dont have ur own account, however, im about to take them out of the pic gallery and post a slide show of him on the front page that anyone can view even if u dont have an account! it will be up this morning sometimes....

DONE!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007