1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New pics of Rocky

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BostonBully, May 11, 2009.

1. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Well I bought him a Kong Frisbee and he go nuts for it so I snapped some pics. He is 11 months old.

[​IMG]

He tries to push off of things to get higher but he slipped and didn't get the frisbee this time. Edit* NO I don't normally let him jump on asphalt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
  2. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

wow thats a big boy...looks great though. Thats awesome that he tries to use thing to jump higher. Possible treeclimber in your future...lol maybe you should get him a trampoline:D

3. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

He weighs 66 pounds. He is still young but when he gets older I am going to really work his butt and thin him out. He isn't fat but he doesn't have the really tight skin I want him to have.

4. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Very nice looking dog:)

5. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

He is a good lookin boy!

6. perrodog

perrodog Pup

Love the brindles.

7. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

Hey ,bb that's a good looking dog this is JMO but he looks a little on the heavy side.If you slim him up a lil you might be surprised how high he could jump.Again not trying to be an a$$ JMO

8. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Yea I know I have heard it from others. I haven't been working him out except for playing fetch and the occasional walk. He is still a pup and the weather is nice now so I will be working him out more and cutting back on his food. I'll post up pics again in a month and get him weighed to see how well I did. Thank you for the reply.

9. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

Cool bb look forward to those pics.

10. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Damn I know he isn't ripped but you can see in the last two pics that he isn't really as big as the other pics make him seem. I figured I would get a few more replies but I guess it's ok. Me and rocky will do our thing and in the end I think he will look great.

11. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

Ha ha, now that you mentioned it I do see he's not too heavy,more like chain fat..lol

12. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Boston if I may ask. What do you feed your dog?

13. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

raw feeding. A pound and a half a day.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
  14. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Hey Hemi or anyone for that matter by looking at the last two pics how much do you think he should weigh when he is an adult and in good shape? He weighs 66 pounds now and he is getting a pound and a half but say he should ideally weight 55 pounds then he should only be eating 1.1 pounds.

15. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

I don't think you should worry that much about his weight right now, as long as he's not obese-from the pics it doesn't look like that much to be concerned with, especially at 11 mos old. Give him a little time before worrying about getting him into tip top shape. Maybe walk him a little more or cut back a tad on the food.

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

yeah let him mature before you work him too hard! and The Brindle looks awesome! how old is he?

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

My Buck's Boris used to be a thick pup but matured nice and trim. Try swimming if he likes it! I hear its easier on the joints and muscles should be safe for a growing dog!

18. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I wasn't worried about it until people mentioned it and i got PM's about it. I think he is ok for now but then I started to doubt myself.

19. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

11 months May 4th

20. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

he will naturally slim down a bit with age it is like puppy fat till 2yrs i find anyway. i wouldn't be to worried he's not obese or anything, like someone mentioned hes more like chain weight more walks will help if you concerned, or swimming. that's easy and safe.