1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pic....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr.lee, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

here is a picture of my guy junior what you guy think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what would you guys rate my dog on condition (1 begin the less and 10 begin the most)
    i have not been condition him but iam starting today so iam going to be asking the same question in 5weeks
    thanks

2. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

Nice looking boy you got there, love the happy expression on his face, how old is he and do you have a ped.

3. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

his a little over 1 year old i dont have a ped on line... but his got some eli cross "far" back lol nothing special

4. clmr

clmr Big Dog

Mr. Lee,
    Junior looks like a youngster, around a year old. If so I would take it real slow and not necessarily put a time limit on it. Remember, recovery and proper nutrition is the key. Make sure you don't over do it with the work and every session should be a positive experience.

5. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

i have read those exact words many many time in here lol... iam not planning on doing some hard core stuff, just a little more then the running in my back yard
    i have a flirt pole and a spring pole hoping to lose the baby fat he still has

6. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

clmr
    i saw you dog in your gallery... dam i always wanted to get one that is all black no white
    by the way how old is your guy?