1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New out of NC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nativeboyz, Sep 3, 2012.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No one is jumping the gun it's what you said in your posts that lead others to the conclusion of your involvement with these fine animals you so openly disclosed with others. Just know that nothing you say online is private and everything you say on the internet can be used against you in a court of law. The feds are all over these online forums looking for people who are none to concerned with breaking the laws and openly admitting to it as if nothing can happen to them. Always think before you post ....

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

We're just saying you shouldn't come on here (on anywhere else either) and give your location like you did. I'm sure HSUS,cops,animal rights nuts and lots of other people read this forum with nothing better to do than cause someone to lose their dogs.

3. Right I understand...sorry for the mixup guys

4. In other words be tactful of what you say, nosy no life trolls are on these boards looking for a way in the community. Btw yeah I use Hatch as a base whether McLean or Brown as 50/50 cross to Johhny Jumper Kelso, Lacy Roundheads, Madigan Greys producing excellent show birds.

5. Thanks for the advice guys...I have a trio of Mclean Hatch I may breed in the near future. Beautiful birds!

6. Can't go wrong with that, I don't know how long you have been breeding gamefowl, a good trio can get you far but you have to start thinking of the future like linebreeding, or inbreeding (I usually never inbred unless whole batch was ring generals) 6 generations starting with a battle cross 50/50, 3/4-1/4 etc. and line breeding 6gens culling hard, testing, etc. two years you should have your own personal pure 99.9% hatch infused, bred out the bad traits, bred in good traits (hopefully)lol. Cool thing about game fowl you can get results faster.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

christmas right around the corner & the agencies still pay. now everyone think your one of them boys looking to come up. you just add yourself out the game in one thread LMFAO creagslist for you BAWAHAHAHA welcome to GD & ho ho ho motherfucker

8. im from greene county thats snowhill maury area