1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Orleans area?

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by twobarbreak, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Just checking in to see if anyone is in the New Orleans area, that works their Terriers. :)

2. There is a guy that uses his patterdales to exterminate the nutria that live along Bayou St. John.

3. i just sold a dog to a man down in lafayette

4. Thanks, Bullydogla i saw that article in the news myself...and biked over, lol

5. we must live close to each other. I live by delgado, so Bayou st John is just a bike ride for me as well

6. rathernotsay

rathernotsay Big Dog

have you guys been out hunting together yet? nutria pics coming up soon i hope

7. bayouboy

bayouboy Pup

Got a really good one (Linruff's Blitz) down in the Breaux Bridge area. We didn't hunt this past season because i need to get another locator collar. I've been think about starting a terrier fun day here in S. Louisiana with events like go to ground and coursing...

8. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

You should get that started bayouboy. I would be interested in that.

9. Ghostman

Ghostman Pup

I'm not to for from the breaux bridge are I have a fee Patts and a terrier tracker if u looking for some one to hunt with u. I been trying to find a place to hunt nutria but no luck there none were I live

10. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I'll be down there in september, thinking of moving that way.