1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New one!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Robert223, Feb 17, 2009.

1. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

What about a min. Bull Terrier if size is so important?

2. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

Thanks for the answers but bullterrier are not what i'm looking for!
    As said when i don't find a game breeder of staffbulls or small pits i'll "have to" go with a regular pit as i love them too much to compromise with a bullterrier!

Nothing against them as a breed but i never could be fond of a bullterrier!;)

Anyone from the uk here with some infos on staffbull breeder?
    If not what about game working patterdale terriers?

Thanks @ all for the help so far!:D

3. If you are looking for mini pits, you should get one from California Jack. He has pups available virtually all year. Most of his dogs are tiny.

4. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

Thanks!

The only site i know of a California Jack is this one:
    http://www.angelfire.com/indie/theoldbull/

But it says "no dogs for sell!"
    Do you know where i could see some pics of his dogs and how i could get a dog from him if he has some smaller pits?

Regards,
    Rob

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

he will not ship any dogs anyhow. not out of country-not unless he already has sent you dogs in the past

6. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

IF i would get a dog from him i would of course get it in person and take him with me so he doesn't have to sit in a crate all by himself as a puppy!:D

7. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

Not to be rude, but how can you take a dog across the world without crating him?

8. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

As a puppy you are allowed to have him in a mini box on your lap during the flight!;)

9. 40lbRed

40lbRed Big Dog

Cool, didn't know that. I don't really fly.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

That's how Lilbit got from Washington state to Atlanta Ga ;)

11. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

She is a stunner as well!:)
    You where serious about not doing much with her apart from laying around on the couch?

So there is NOT 1 Staffbull Kennel with game bred dogs???
    I searched a lot of stffy breeders but everyone just seems to show breed!

12. Marty

Marty Guest

Yeah she's just a house dog ;)