1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New On Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BLACKPIT13, Sep 27, 2007.

1. [​IMG][/url][/img]HERES ANOTHER

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Its all good man. Im not trying to offend anyone. We welcome you to the forum. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

3. THANKS GOOD TO BE HERE ,I MEAN IT BY THE WAY I BREED FOR COLOR ,JUST KIDDING HA HA

4. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Good looking Amstaff! Welcome to the site.

5. YEA YEA THANKS

6. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well i can't speak for the other person but in my case i have seen that dog somewhere before on the internet.but i just can't remember where it will come to me though.

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Breed for color?! You no good sorry sack of...just kidding ha ha. :)

Welcome and please keep that sense of humor. It's actually friggin delightful that you have one. ;)

A ha. A touch of genuine good humored smartass as well..you should do well here.:) This can be a tough crowd sometimes...{Hint: take off the all caps, it sorta asks for it for some reason.} Plus it hurts the eyes on lengthy posts. Oh yea...and don't get lippy. :D

Thanks for complimenting the site BTW.
    You have a nice looking dog-keeping her happy, healthy and safe is really all that matters. Glad to have you here.

8. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

your like me ol timer,,,, i may remember 2 oclock in the morning tomorrow but it will come to me some time or the other,,,,lmao,,,

9. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome! :) (short and sweet)...

10. CAPS OFF check lol well thanks everybody ive been on here many times before really good place to aquire real knoledge,finally got to get the email that i wasnt able to get before how many accounts thru yahoo and nothing so now w/ the gmail im here,basically i will be here as often as possible i have my choice in dogs as you all and for here i will be showcasing my girl oreo more simply cause i dont want to catch the blues ha ha but yea hope fully in the future i will aquire an eli bloodline dog either thru beanie bob or his offspring ,ive been doing ma homework and i really dig the way the breed has its tenacity well i stay in ca oc