1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New On Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BLACKPIT13, Sep 27, 2007.

1. HEY WAS UP IM INTO THE BREED ,[​IMG][/img]

2. [​IMG][/img]
    this is oreo my female

3. this is oreo my female[​IMG]

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Good luck.

5. Welcome to the site. Is Oreo your only dog? How's she bred? (she looks pretty good btw)

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

welcome, hmm...u trust that cable to contain ur dog? i wouldn't trust that with a cur breed let alone a bulldog

7. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

LOL,you said it before i could.now i can't put my finger on it but i know that dog from somewhere.

8. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and assumed the cable was only for the pic?

9. yea only for pic purposes ,allright shes half staff blood through her dad and her dam is tnt blooded ,shes a good dog so far but very da

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome. Pretty girl ya got there.

12. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

I know I seen this female some where.

13. [​IMG][/img]heres one more

14. in orange county?

15. here she is again on the slatmill[​IMG]

16. [​IMG]
    she training for pulling and jus enjoys life working the mills carpet and slat

17. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

**Gracefully Bows out because he likes the Community** ;)

18. wats that mean? hey i have a few dogs ,this one here would do better here i know i like this site cause ive been checking out for a long time but could never get the email, im a fan of the eli dogs and im here to learn more of wat i dontr know ,but wat does bows out mean ?

19. I agree..looks familiar to me too....:confused:

Welcome to the site ...............

20. HOW IS THAT ?ARE YOU FR CALIF/WELL SHES MA LIL HANDFULL CATCHWEIGHT PERSONALITY FOR DAYS AND A DAMN SKEAKY ASS BARKER LOL BUT SHES MA FAV