1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Millineum Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Enzo Peniro, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Does any1 know anything about this outfit, "New Millineum"? They running Eli through their casanova dog. Everything seems to b dna'd, so any1 hav info on these guys, thanx

2. New millineum is in houston,tx from ? I hear. I'm jus trying to see if any1 here has dealt with them

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

You seem to be informing yourself on your own post, how about keeping the info you want to know to yourself.:cool:

4. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

5. terryg

terryg Pup

Damn, I really like that casa nova dog

6. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

looks like someone advertising for them he answered his own questions

7. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

He was clarifying his question, not answering it. It appears he was trying to be more specific about the kennels location. sheeeesh

8. Thanx sum1 w/ sum etiquette, not to mention ur dead on w/ ur analysis

9. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

If you read his post, he is asking about the folks running the kennel ,not the dogs. Now a kennel that dont even advertise there pups or studs is being discussed and for what, just cause he wants to know about them. Give me a break, I'm not the one who is in need of etiquette.

10. I may hav gave mor info in my inquiry than I should've. Won't happen again. Guess u wait to see if 1 of u BIG DOGS mention sumthin, find it and learn from that. Whoever waz offended by my post, wont happen again!

11. philip

philip Pup

Tried to contact them about a pup heard nothing from him though

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

This thread is 5 years.old

Vicki likes this.
  13. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

new millennium kennels is a private kennel :) very honest dogman with alot of knowledge!