1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Member!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr.lee, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

Here is my boy Mr.Junior
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    height: 17 in
    weight: 38-40 lbs
    iam a big fan of the china man and Boudreaux line

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

[​IMG]

DAMN! Zebo much? Looks almost identical to ole boy. Good looking dog and welcome to the community.

3. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

Welcome. Good looking pup!

4. dmx215

dmx215 Big Dog

great looking pup hows he breed

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome to the group!

6. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

he has some eli in him but its been crossed with so many other stuff that i dont like his pedigree but he is still a great driving dog he is register under the adba but i didnt send the application for his pedigree cause iam not planning to be breeding him if i was to breed iam only breeding the best of the best only lol

7. Mr.lee

Mr.lee Big Dog

o yea i know it has some eli cause i saw the dam and sir pedigree before i got him