1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pancho, Oct 24, 2006.

1. pancho

pancho Guest

I have been checking out the forum for a while and finally registered.
    Looking forward to joining in on a few of the discussions. Hope to learn something and will try to pass on what little I have learned over the years.

2. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

welcome pancho

3. c10d

c10d Big Dog

Yeah welcome :) I'm pretty new myself, but have learned a whole great deal already. The forum/members are really helpful so I encourage you to ask questions if you're unclear about certain topics.

A couple tips:
    -Although asking questions is great, do a search if it is a common topic that has been covered many times before. Members will jump on you for not using the search feature, OR they might just not reply, yet some are nice and will gladly direct you.

-Don't ask about game-testing. I learned this the hardway. If you look under my username for threads I've made just look for one that says something about being "game" and you'll see what I mean.

And again, welcome, have fun, and post some pics of your crew

-c10

Attached Files:

4. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.:cool:

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome pancho, thanks for the introduction. If you have any questions a search can't help ya with, feel free to ask or pm someone.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

6. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the forum.

7. welcome to the forum,hope you enjoy it i know i do.

8. pancho

pancho Guest

Thanks for the welcome. I raised pit bulls many years ago so have a little info on the dogs. It is always great to learn more though.

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Chello Pancho & welcome to ya!