1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bgb, Jul 27, 2006.

1. bgb

bgb Pup

Hi everybody, I just found this website after looking for information on my new APBT. He is about 9 months old right now and I have had him for about a month. I rescued him from the st. louis city pound where he was very skinny(only 29 pounds at 8 months old!). Now he is full of energy and always ready to go. I took him to the vet earlier this week and he was at 40 pounds so he is really looking good now. He is such a good dog and very friendly with everyone. I had a scare over the past week which is why I took him to the vet. He had a big bump on his back leg, like a big cyst or pimple. The vet said it was a histiocytoma and that is shouldn't be a big deal and that it will go away after a month or so. So anyway sorry about the long post and great website by the way.

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

welcome to the site !! hope u enjoy it as much as i do !

3. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

heh, took the words right out of my mouth :D . welcome to the site bgb.

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy your stay here, there are many knowledgable people around.

5. Welcome to the site bgb...hope you enjoy it as much as many of us do!

6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

welcome,,glad u stopped to check it out and joined

7. Suki

Suki Guest

Glad you found us, and glad to hear you're lookin for info.

IMO, you picked a great place to learn![​IMG]
    Enjoy the time you spend here, and any questions, just throw 'em out there!
    Someone's bound to know something!!!;) :D

8. Attila

Attila Guest

welcome to our nutty little corner of the world. Take your hat off and stay a while.

9. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

Welcome to game-dog. Lots of stuff to see and do. Almost all your questions will be answered. Great information source.

10. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Good ya joined us. Hope your stay is always great.