1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by backfire, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backfire

backfire Pup

i understand what you all are saying i just want to have big dogs so when i breed them their pups are big whether i give them away or i sell them i like big dogs and thats the advice that i am looking at

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

*Sigh*

Breeding for size is not breeding for APBTs.

I'm going to take this to PMs before things get UGLY.

3. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Do you have breeding quality dogs?

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Yes, backfire, are your dogs of breeding quality- and why? How are they bred? Who produced them?

5. backfire

backfire Pup

i have no idea if they are breeding quality i love my dogs whether they are big or small but if i had my choice i would want them to be a big dog for their breed

6. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

i have no idea if they are breeding quality

Yet your going to breed anyway because?. . .

7. backfire

backfire Pup

i was the one that bred the parents of my female in which her dam was about 60lbs and the sire about 85lbs

8. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

This is a joke right? Please read the forum and you will see the error in your thinking.

You will definitely get "in hot water" around here with that kind of talk. You'll also find that if you ask a question that has already been answered, you'll get a link to a previous thread and that's pretty much it. There's no sense in rehashing a subject that has been discussed several times.

9. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

Did you know their lines or did you stick two dogs of unknown backround together?

10. backfire

backfire Pup

like i said it really doesnt matter to me if i make money sure it would be nice but i enjoy the fact its just like my friends dogs that i bred i didnt have to and he didnt even ask me if i would i volunteered because i enjoy it

11. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

If you love the breed & your dogs as much as you claim too, then you WON'T breed. Doing otherwise would should you don't give a rats ass about these dogs & you are yet just puppy peddler in it for the money.

12. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

LOL...you're what we call a "backyard breeder" or BYB, for short. There's enough sub-par dogs out there without you adding to the mix.

13. backfire

backfire Pup

let me ask this ? if i produce good dogs then does it really matter what lines they are

14. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

like i said it really doesnt matter to me if i make money

Does it matter to you that you are contributing to the death of plenty of other "big" pit bulls?

1 person likes this.
  15. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

What are you producing? What purpose do the dogs serve?

16. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Yes it does. Why? Because to produce quality dogs one must know what they are doing! There are already MILLIONS of unwanted "good" dogs. BREEDERS STRIVE TO PRODUCE GREAT! THEY DON'T SETTLE AT GOOD!

17. backfire

backfire Pup

conpanionship

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.