1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kodirty, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Kodirty

Kodirty Pup

Hello, new to the forum. Have a few years experience with these dogs.
    Here to learn more, been reading through and you guys seem very knowledge.
    So to make this a little more interesting than just my introduction I have a question.
    What was your first bulldog like I.e. Bloodline, biggest in litter or smallest, things like that.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

there a few threads with the questions ya ask, use the search and just join in theres one up small weights/etc..+wellcome ......

3. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

What's your history tell us what you've done with dogs as well what you have on your yard now.

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to game-dog

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..i'm on the other side off the moon far from ya...had dog/s most of the time the few dogs i have now would be basic as others have...eli/etc..i don't post peds up online ...but thats just me...

6. nittpittx

nittpittx Pup

What are you preference when it comes to dogs and bloodlines

7. Kodirty

Kodirty Pup

Well so far my experience consist of being around em, had some one who had some red dogs adba/uck reg. so yeah they were more show lines. I don't have a yard right now on don't Plan on it till I learn more and have some real Bulldogs. Right now I have one female(avatar pic) but got here from some ignorant #?! Who doesn't know anything about the breed so no ped. IMO my female is pretty good in the looks department, but is pretty cold although has turned on a few times. But that's my background on the dogs so far. But already learning a lot from this site.

8. Kodirty

Kodirty Pup

Couldn't say at this point in time to
    Be honest when it comes to bloodlines.
    I do know I don't like anything around my area. Tones of blue hippos.

9. Welcome.i'm new to this site myself.my first bulldog was an eli.carver blood.

10. Kodirty

Kodirty Pup

Do u have a ped of that Eli/carver

11. No i didn't know anything abot ped's back then i got him from a friend who died before i could get the paperwork.he got most of his dogs from randy mccollum.hes' been around for a while he's got a website too.

12. Kodirty

Kodirty Pup

What's the name of the site

13. The name of the site is greasy corner kid kennels.he has some eli.carver and it's outcrosses.

14. Kodirty

Kodirty Pup

Can you not post photos from an iPhone?
    I read the thread that shows how to for photos but I can't get it to work