1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new here with a pit puppy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jojo, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

what should i search to see that thread? that should be entertaining :)

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I won't even get into the whole gatormouth thing except it's a term thrown around alot by BYB's and people that don't know bloodlines.The thing I wonder about is when you said he got it from a cage in a garage.Did the owner give him permission or did he "rescue" the dog without the owner's concent.Did the owner actually say to take the dog?

3. jojo

jojo Pup

I'm sorry you feel that my son is that way, because he's really not, I have been chronically and severely ill the past 10yrs and he had to grow up rather quickly, Yes he is into motocross, softball,cars etc.. but he has also been brought up in a grounded church upbringing stable home. He is responsible and has a very level head on his shoulders he's totally against the "dark side" of lexus. He didn't buy her the owner left her in a cage in a body shop type building and moved out of state. He heard that she was either going to be destroyed or thrown into the fighting world so he took her. She has had her shots, she's is waiting to get spayed and is with us in the house in the fenced in backyard the majority of the time. He does take her with him to his friends where he has a registered pit named diesel. He was on this website reading all your post and had a ton of questions.. Myself and my parents who are in walking distance all realized that this is a major investment of love, time and money.. If I seriously thought he would be that irresponsible I wouldn't have let him bring her home. She will be well taken care of I will keep you all updated please have a little faith me.

4. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

5. jojo

jojo Pup

yes the owner gave him permission before he left the state.. He has talked to him and he knows we have her.. :)

6. jojo

jojo Pup

hello.. just wanted to let you know that my son and his friends have been up here with me reading every post on this site.. They are a group of good guys who love their dogs.. We have Lexus set for her vet today ..yee ha.. and she is loving the kids.. they are running her mad in the back yard. She's really cute she loves affection and to be snuggled in her bed, the little ones actually made her a sleeping bag out of an old comforter and she is to cute! she snores like a freight train..and has this high pitch whine when she wakes up in the morning.. I'm not going to get all mushy but I really think this dog was sent to us for a purpose.. we love her to death.. and I have all of my cats.. lol ... Do have one quick question though .. I was upset one night so I went out and sat with lexus and I had been crying and she licked my face and my husband came out and he was the source..and she got between me and him and wouldnt let him near me.. can they pick up on that kinda stuff that quickly or was just my wishful thinking?? our 5yr. old did a face plant off his quad (on purpose) and she was on him like in a flash.. just curious..:)