1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new here so go easy :P

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by pauly/reggie, Nov 21, 2011.

1. hi all , just came across this site :) im the proud owner of 2 sbt pups(both dogs) reggie and pauly:cool: since these 2 being my first sbt's im looking to learn more about the breed nd especialy the line mine came from :cool:

I have been waiting for pups from one of my best friends for the last cpl of years and thankfully i got them this year almost 6 1/2 months ago now and couldnt be happier , they are both very different in shape and size and personality but both are very obediant and loyal and great around other dogs and kids etc;)

How i came across this site on google as i was trying to find out more about the line my dogs came from , i no a bit but not alot and as i was looking through google i came across a thread on this site about the old type working sbt and oflynn of farranree which is where my dogs came from :) ill try get pics up , they are almost 7 months now , i get stopped alot when walking esp from other sbt owners(mostly show type) asking me where i got my boys from and when i tell them farranree the first thing they say is are they working breed and i say yes they automaticly no where they came from ??? ​

2. hmots

hmots Big Dog

Hello ,and welcome
    Nice lookin pups

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Welcome, hope u enjoy the site

4. thx for the welcome :)

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

hello and welcome.............

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome to g-d.

7. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

hello and welcome to the site

8. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum...

9. what you saying that your dogs are oflynn bred bud

10. hi bob , got them off william oflynn jnr from farranree , was walking with him earlier and he went back only about 12 years with the breeding and said he would have to check with his dad and at home about going further back , dont no if its the same oflynn that people are talking about here or that ive seen when looking online but would like to find out more about whats back in my dogs , as i said im new to all this and even tho when i talk to william snr alot i get lost when speaking with him because i wouldnt be up to speed on bloodlines and esp about any kind of game if im making any sense??