1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New here eli pup

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christian1, Jul 22, 2014.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Damn man, take your time.

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

sounds like they already stuck sperm came with the pup! lmao....

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

my vote for post of the year,if not of all times...

4. This has been planned for about a year now. I don't rush into anything, I've thought about it for a year now. Just been waiting on the right bitch.

5. treezpitz

LOL, you gotta be kidding me.

" I'm going to breed her to Garner's Momo in the future. Should make some nice pups"

You don't rush into anything but yet you're already planning to breed this puppy, LOL. GTFOH. How is your puppy the "right bitch"? You're an idiot if you call that waiting and not rushing.

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Stargazing and planning things based on what you dream to be sure shots will only put you on that old grease pole, my man. Slow down and learn more first.

7. How can you call someone a idiot when you you don't know what it mean? Just by looking at your photo with the gun, you are the idiot and a fool. Watch your mouth boy.

8. treezpitz

"How can you call someone a idiot when you you don't know what it mean?"

I said and I repeat, "you're a idiot if you call that waiting"

You're already planning on breeding your puppy....enough said!!

9. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

Goosby, all Treez is saying is that even though your dog has a good background you really don't have an idea as to how your dog is going to turn out as it matures. It's a waiting game, you might see something in the future that you don't like about the dog that deters you from breeding. For now just enjoy the dog and raise him right. GL

10. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

just cut the line tree and let him drown lol

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....lol...lol....lol....did'nt plan any-thing ...but as soon as he said......jump.....????????????..."i jumped on it"....lol...lol...ya be able to take the stabelisers of the bike............lol............lol....there's guy(WAS) on here who breed's golden heads...COULD HAVE A GREAT FUTURE TOGETHER.............sorry...can't resist............

12. treezpitz

....lmao....

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I have NO idea what Blew 8 Bulls said. JFC LOL

14. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I'm going to take a shot at this.... "lol, I didn't plan anything, but as soon as he said "JUMP!" I jumped on it lol. You may be able to take the stabilizers off the bike, lol. There is/was a guy on here who bred golden heads. Could have a GREAT future together, sorry couldn't resist!"

I was a translator in a past life ;-) I can only correct grammar, i can't make the man make any sense though.

15. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

You're not alone, Miss B. Great stab at it, too. LOL :)

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

LOL...CAN't make any sense off it either...lol....posted in wrong thread...lol.............

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You did not ! Lol